Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Breaking Curses Of Family Wickedness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking Curses Of Family Wickedness (1079 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On / Breaking Curses. / The Curses Of Jehovah-Jireh: Warning to Unbelievers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Curses Of Family Wickedness by judedwriter(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
New International Version (NIV)

9 Jabez was more honorable than his brothers. His mother had named him Jabez,[a] saying, “I gave birth to him in pain.” 10 Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” And God granted his request.

Just like Jabez, a lot of us are struggling in life due to "friendly" curses placed on us by household enemies. Jabez's own mother placed a curse on him calling him "pain or sorrow." Can you imagine calling your new born baby "sorrow?" So Jabez like most of us, started his life on a faulty foundation.

Due to the curse, Jabez's life was filled with sorrow. His destiny was to be more honorable than his siblings, but that curse regressed him. A lot of us are stagnant, poor, failures, jobless, homeless, childless, chronic singles, sicklers, etc. Due to cleverly concealed curses placed on us by wicked members of our family. As long as you are under a curse, you can never progress into God's glorious destiny for your life. Your destiny might be the brightest in your household, but as long as you labour under family curses, you can't fulfil it. Very tragic sad

A lot of people in this environment are bewitched by members of their own families! It could be siblings, uncles, aunties, cousins, nephews, in-laws, etc. God save us! A bewitched person lives like a robot. They live like zombies controlled by remote controls. Family curses bury your destiny, while you keep struggling in vain to be successful.

One day, Jabez got tired of sorrow in his life and asked God to bless him. This prayer might have taken weeks, months or years, but the good thing is that God heard him and blessed him. God will still answer us when we ask Him to bless us in stubborn faith. This prayer is scriptural and is also a yoke breaker. The simple prayer "father bless me," if prayed daily, sometimes with fastings, will liberate you from curses, especially those placed on you by wicked members of your family.

9hrist became a curse for us to be blessed like Abraham. Abraham was so blessed, God blessed him in everything! If you believe in Jesus, you are a child of Abraham and you too should live a very blessed life. If we still carry curses as christians, Christ suffering for us on that Roman cross was in vain. God forbid.

Let's us prayerfully seek the blessing of God like Jabez did. The environment we live in is soaked in curses, family witchcraft curses. As long as we are blessed of God, no man can curse us-we are free from curses. God wlll curse anyone that tries to curse those He has blessed! No diivination or witchcraft can work against us as we seek God's blessing! SHALOM
Re: Breaking Curses Of Family Wickedness by bigass123(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
May God bless and increase you in faith.

(1) (Reply)

[urgent] Please Help This Two Verses Are Putting Faith At Risk. / Is Antichrist Here? Demon Watching Over A Baby In The Foetus. / A Hindu Priest Challenges Jesus. See What Happened Next...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.