Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

As For Lifestyle Change, You Might Be Said To Reduce Or Stop - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / As For Lifestyle Change, You Might Be Said To Reduce Or Stop (277 Views)

"I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out / Exercise Most Important Lifestyle Change To Help Reduce Risk Of Breast Cancer / How To Quit Or Stop Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As For Lifestyle Change, You Might Be Said To Reduce Or Stop by ranveerrajpoot: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
As for lifestyle change, you might be said to reduce or stop potassium supplements if you take any, and change your diet to reduce foods that contain potassium. I did this in the case, as soon as the first call came. I'm kind of addicted to tomato. This is a good source of potassium, so naturally and immediately cut them along with Perfect Biotics spinach and eggplant, bananas and avocados. Coffee is also full of potassium. Currently I'm trying to limit, but it is difficult. Basically, all my favorite foods tons of potassium. I said goodbye to the Himalayan salt, which can also increase potassium levels.

You may also want to switch to different medications if you are taking, because some medicines can lead to high potassium levels.

Perfect Biotics™ - Doctor’s Recommended | http://www.nationalhealthadvisor.com/perfect-biotics

(1) (Reply)

Winning Methods For Weight Loss And Real Fat Loss / Art Dance Now To Think About That And Then / The Top Weightloss Pills Of 2011 - Meratol An Effective Fast Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.