Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Moto 360 Smart Watch: Still An Android Wear To Beat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moto 360 Smart Watch: Still An Android Wear To Beat (940 Views)

Why Is Watch Still Welcome In The World Where Everyone Uses Phone To Tell Time? / In Need Of A Moto X 2014 or moto 360 / Blackberry Confirms The Rumor That It Is Working On An Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moto 360 Smart Watch: Still An Android Wear To Beat by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sometimes last 2 years when Phone manufacturers started unveiling the smartwatches in the Mobile industry,no one new motorola was coming up with this product.The moto 360 is indeed playing in a league of its own.

This new acclaimed Android Wear device was unleashed on the market with overhauled achitecture and a modifiable body in two sized versions for ladies and a brand new Sport model.

Released on Sept 2014,Moto 360 is unarguably one of the finest wearable devices.This Wear is the first device of its kind to really distinguished between a smartwatch and the usual traditional mechanical timepiece in terms of design.With its stylish good looks,confortable feel and a holistic premium feel,this device is surely a top smartwatche for the next few years .

You can get specs here

http://www.newspediatech.com/moto-360-still-an-android-wear-to-beat/

Re: Moto 360 Smart Watch: Still An Android Wear To Beat by Baroba(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
I have the 2014 moto 360, I still don't think android wear does enough in my opinion, its basically a notification centre on your wrist.. This years LG Urbane and Huawei wear are better than even moto's second generation watch. Am surprised they didn't remove the flat tire design on the 360, though the chipset is modern unlike omap T CPU used in the original watch..
Re: Moto 360 Smart Watch: Still An Android Wear To Beat by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Baroba:
I have the 2014 moto 360, I still don't think android wear does enough in my opinion, its basically a notification centre on your wrist.. This years LG Urbane and Huawei wear are better than even moto's second generation watch. Am surprised they didn't remove the flat tire design on the 360, though the chipset is modern unlike omap T CPU used in the original watch..

The early choice was pretty clear, as the Moto 360 dominated in terms of design. But I knew other contenders were waiting in the wings — namely the LG G Watch R and the ASUS ZenWatch...but the sleek design 360 is something else

(1) (Reply)

The Htc One M10 Is Very Similar To Htc One A9 / MTN Introduced Unlimited Daily Data Plan For Just N150 / April 12: The Day Of HTC 10 And Meizu Pro 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.