Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime (5396 Views)

Top 5 High Paying Side Hustles For Working Class People / Reasons Why Employers Could Sack Employees In Nigeria Without Prio Notice Or Ent / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by diposhenny: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yes, you can write articles and get paid like I have been doing for the past two years. The best part is that you don’t have to pay a dime to register. Before I continue, I’ll like to enumerate what you should expect.

• Registration is totally free on the site.
• There is unlimited flexibility as you only request assignment when you are ready to write.
• You have just 8 hours to submit your assignment otherwise it will expire and you won’t get paid for it.
• You can finish writing an article within just one hour and request another one.
• The number of articles you want to write totally depends on you.
• You earn $2.25 for every 450 word article.
• If any assignment is a little too technical for you, you can reject it and request another one.
• You can write on so many topics as all you need is “google”.

This wonderful site is zemandi.com!!! All you have to do is to register and begin to request for assignments. The only challenge with this site is that they only pay via Paypal. This is where you have to improvise. It is quite difficult to exchange Paypal dollars for naira here in Nigeria. The only dealer I got wanted to exchange at the rate of N155/$. I saw it as a big rip-off so I talked to a trusted friend resident in the states. Once I receive my pay, I’ll transfer it to his paypal account and he’ll take his cut and send the naira equivalent to my Nigerian account at the prevailing Western union rate.

Although you will see all their rules on the site, I just want to give you a few important snippets. Once you submit your assignment, your zemandi account will be credited with the value of the assignment which is usually stated on the assignment itself. It actually goes to your “direct estimated earning” account. When the client that owns it accepts it without any revision request, it would go to your “direct pending balance”. When the client finally pays up, it would move to your “available balance”.

They pay every Tuesday. Actually, they pay every Monday but due to the wide time zone difference, I receive my pay between 1am and 5am on Tuesdays. But you can only receive your pay if you have at least $20 dollars in your “available balance” account by Monday night. If not, your payment would be shifted to the following Monday.

It is advisable that you keep copies of all the articles you have submitted until you have been paid for them as the client(s) may request adjustments within 3 – 7 days of submission. You have to write simple and correct English and your articles must be original. You don’t have to be a Professor in English to write for them.

Zemandi has general rules for writing articles but sometimes some assignments come with specific instructions that counter the general rules. It is needless to say specific instructions take precedence. For instance, you are supposed to write from a second/third party’s perspective except if the specific instruction attached to a particular assignment says otherwise. This means that pronouns like “I”, “we”, “us”, “our” and “my” should never appear. Instead, they should be “you”, “he”, “she”, “their”, “his”, “her”… etc.

You have to know the major difference between an article and web content. Articles are written from the third person’s view while web content are written from the first person’s perspective. This simply means that for web content, you have to write like you are part of the organization. So you will be using pronouns like “I”, “we”, “us”, “our” and “my”.

Finally, during registration, you will be asked for an invitation code without which your registration would not be successful. So, YOUR INVITATION CODE IS 21096.
I did it before I got a job and I am still writing for them now. It is just that I only write at weekends now.

So, why not go ahead and give them a trial while you still search for a job. After all, it is totally free and you have nothing to lose.

3 Likes

Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by Appleyard(m): 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ok, thanks for this. I will give it a try. But pls, what sort of articles am i expected to write?
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by Tommy3750(m): 6:56am On Sep 16, 2015
Goodday.please how reliable is this zemandi platform?please can we hock up on whatsapp for clarifications? I used your referal pin to register.my contact-08062380296
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by diposhenny: 8:49am On Sep 16, 2015
@Appleyard, It can be on any topic. Zemandi gets thousands of writing orders from their clients and they distribute the orders to their writers (You and I). When ever you request for assignment, one of the pending writing orders will be sent within 5 minutes with accompanying instructions. You have just 8 hours to write and submit the article otherwise it will expire and you won't get paid for it. But you can write and submit your article within one hour and request for another assignment.

The assignment can be web content, promotional articles, awareness articles or even adverts. Whatever it is, all you have to do is... read and understand the instructions (exactly what the client wants) and then do your research on google. They are not difficult articles. However, you can be given a highly technical article to write. If you think it is too difficult for you, just reject the assignment and request another one. The links to submit, request and even reject assignments are already there in their website.

@Tommy: Will get across to you soon.

1 Like

Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by diposhenny: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
In case you request an assignment and you get the response that they do not have orders for writers with your score..........................,

kindly send a mail to support@zemandi.com appealing to them to manually send you an assignment for assessment as you have been writing before.

You will definitely get an assessment. Although you will get paid for it, it will be used to assess you. And if they are convinced, you will be able to request assignment and get it within 5 minutes after request.

Should you run into any difficulty, kindly contact me on diposhenny1@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by petengine(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2015
diposhenny:
In case you request an assignment and you get the response that they do not have orders for writers with your score..........................,

kindly send a mail to support@zemandi.com appealing to them to manually send you an assignment for assessment as you have been writing before.

You will definitely get an assessment. Although you will get paid for it, it will be used to assess you. And if they are convinced, you will be able to request assignment and get it within 5 minutes after request.

I registered the ask for rank. how do I increase my rank?
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by diposhenny: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2015
petengine:

I registered the ask for rank. how do I increase my rank?

Petengine,

Rank or score? Do you mean score?
When you register, your score will be 1 and they usually don't have orders for writers with a score of 1.

But you can work around that by sending a mail to support@zemandi.com asking them to send you an assignment manually.
You will definitely get an assignment within 30 minutes after your request. Although you will paid for the assignment, your writing skill would definitely be assessed with the article. And if they are convinced, your score will be increased to 3 and that means you can begin to request assignments from the system and get them within just 5 minutes of request.

You will get a mail to that effect. So, why not send the mail to support@zemandi.com immediately.

1 Like

Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by petengine(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2015
diposhenny:

Petengine,

Rank or score? Do you mean score?
When you register, your score will be 1 and they usually don't have orders for writers with a score of 1.

But you can work around that by sending a mail to support@zemandi.com asking them to send you an assignment manually.
You will definitely get an assignment within 30 minutes after your request. Although you will paid for the assignment, your writing skill would definitely be assessed with the article. And if they are convinced, your score will be increased to 3 and that means you can begin to request assignments from the system and get them within just 5 minutes of request.

You will get a mail to that effect. So, why not send the mail to support@zemandi.com immediately.
thanks
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by Appleyard(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
diposhenny:
@Appleyard, It can be on any topic. Zemandi gets thousands of writing orders from their clients and they distribute the orders to their writers (You and I). When ever you request for assignment, one of the pending writing orders will be sent within 5 minutes with accompanying instructions. You have just 8 hours to write and submit the article otherwise it will expire and you won't get paid for it. But you can write and submit your article within one hour and request for another assignment.

The assignment can be web content, promotional articles, awareness articles or even adverts. Whatever it is, all you have to do is... read and understand the instructions (exactly what the client wants) and then do your research on google. They are not difficult articles. However, you can be given a highly technical article to write. If you think it is too difficult for you, just reject the assignment and request another one. The links to submit, request and even reject assignments are already there in their website.

@Tommy: Will get across to you soon.

Honestly, to write over there is a problem, Cause i did some fact finding and came accross alot of talks that the zemandi is a fraud. They will refuse all ur works, only for them to later submit it to the client and get all the. pay for themselves. They are not even rated by the rating body.

Men, am scared of that olace o.
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by diposhenny: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
Appleyard:

Honestly, to write over there is a problem, Cause i did some fact finding and came accross alot of talks that the zemandi is a fraud. They will refuse all ur works, only for them to later submit it to the client and get all the. pay for themselves. They are not even rated by the rating body.

Men, am scared of that olace o.

Hello Appleyard,

It is true that Zemand rejects articles. They don't just reject articles, they send you a revision request with a timeline(if the client/owner wants it) and if you don't meet up, the assignment will expire. It will expire because the assignment would have been given to another writer. They also have timelines from their clients too. And you will get a notification via mail when the assignment expires.

But if you follow instructions to the letter, there may not be any revision request.

You are also right that they have strict rules. I also had initial problems with them until I understood them. Most of the revision requests come from the clients who will pay for the articles. Zemandi is real and I have been writing for them for the past two years. I recently got to a stage where I got an invitation code. The code is meant for me to refer more writers. I will get 5% of the earning of all the writers that signed up with my code. If not for that, I won't be here to promote it.

That being said, at this point, you obviously have two options, you either give them a trial or give up the whole idea. The decision is yours, after all it is completely free. Thanks for your efforts so far
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by petengine(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
diposhenny:

Hello Appleyard,

It is true that Zemand rejects articles. They don't just reject articles, they send you a revision request with a timeline(if the client/owner wants it) and if you don't meet up, the assignment will expire. It will expire because the assignment would have been given to another writer. They also have timelines from their clients too. And you will get a notification via mail when the assignment expires.

But if you follow instructions to the letter, there may not be any revision request.

You are also right that they have strict rules. I also had initial problems with them until I understood them. Most of the revision requests come from the clients who will pay for the articles. Zemandi is real and I have been writing for them for the past two years. I recently got to a stage where I got an invitation code. The code is meant for me to refer more writers. I will get 5% of the earning of all the writers that signed up with my code. If not for that, I won't be here to promote it.

That being said, at this point, you obviously have two options, you either give them a trial or give up the whole idea. The decision is yours, after all it is completely free. Thanks for your efforts so far
seconded.
before I apply to zemandi, I did a little reach about them. from the information I gathered, the disadvantage about them is that they pay little compare to other freelance sites outside that, they are real as your face. @ Appleyard, the choice is yours u can either take it or leave it.
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by Edmomd(m): 1:55am On Sep 19, 2015
Thanks Op for this wonderful info that you shared. I registered but I have a challenge. I mediately I registered, I requested for assignment and less than 30 mins later they sent a mail to me about the assingment. The mail contained the assignment ID but no link to the work to be done. Below is the copy of the mail.

Dear writer,

System time: 2015-09-18 20:11:51

These articles have been assigned to you and are still open

ID description Value Expires in 65967 450 Word Article – rewrite 2.25 7 hours Total Open Orders: 2.25

It is important to us that you complete the open orders on time. If you are unable to complete them before the expiration, please reject the assignment here:

http://www.zemandi.com/writers/article-submission/reject-assignment

To log into your ZEMANDI account please visit http://www.zemandi.com

For help please just reply to this email or visit our forum.

Zemandi Support

Pls advise.
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by diposhenny: 3:40am On Sep 19, 2015
Edmomd:
Thanks Op for this wonderful info that you shared. I registered but I have a challenge. I mediately I registered, I requested for assignment and less than 30 mins later they sent a mail to me about the assingment. The mail contained the assignment ID but no link to the work to be done. Below is the copy of the mail.

Dear writer,

System time: 2015-09-18 20:11:51

These articles have been assigned to you and are still open

ID description Value Expires in 65967 450 Word Article – rewrite 2.25 7 hours Total Open Orders: 2.25

It is important to us that you complete the open orders on time. If you are unable to complete them before the expiration, please reject the assignment here:

http://www.zemandi.com/writers/article-submission/reject-assignment

To log into your ZEMANDI account please visit http://www.zemandi.com

For help please just reply to this email or visit our forum.

Zemandi Support

Pls advise.

@Edmond: This is not an assignment but an activity report. Whenever you receive an assignment, they always send you reminders at intervals. The reminder is called an activity report. This activity report indicates that you already got an assignment earlier that you are yet to submit.

You already got assignment with the ID 65967. It should have a minimum of 450 words and you will earn $2.25 if you complete and submit it on time. Finally, it also shows that you had 7 hours left as at the time you got the mail.

So the way forward is to check your inbox and spam folder for the assignment you got earlier. This brings me to another advice. i suggest you open another Email account exclusively for article writing to avoid missing assignments. It is obvious that you have so many emails in your inbox and you missed out the assignment but spotted the activity report that was sent 30 minutes after the assignment.

Please get back to me after resolving it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by Talius(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
bro how will we be able to receive our payment if we do write for them

1 Like

Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by diposhenny: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
Talius:

Hello Talius,

Kindly take the time to read the main post above carefully. You can then visit zemandi.com and read their FAQ.

Although either would answer your question but I suggest you do both.

Thanks
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by Talius(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
diposhenny:

Hello Talius,

Kindly take the time to read the main post above carefully. You can then visit zemandi.com and read their FAQ.

Although either would answer your question but I suggest you do both.

Thanks
thanks
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by solbash11(m): 6:01am On Sep 20, 2015
Talius:

Good question..... However Friend, Many Online affiliate Marketers Just like you had been making use of Our very reliable "e-Currency exchange services" to receive their PayPal payments from any of their affiliate program websites i.e Fiverr, Freelancer, O-desk, LeapViral, Mylikes, etc...

At Prime-Link Global Communications, We've been providing a very Reliable e-currencies exchange services to several Nigerians since 2009!

NB: Sell to US your genuine PayPal funds/Payoneer/ Perfect Money/Standard Trust Pay, Webmoney- WMZ, ...

You'll Get paid into your Local Bank account at a good exchange rate.

Call 07086268565, email: solbash1@gmail.com

A trail will surely convince you.

1 Like

Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by diposhenny: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
solbash11:

Good question..... However Friend, Many Online affiliate Marketers Just like you had been making use of Our very reliable "e-Currency exchange services" to receive their PayPal payments from any of their affiliate program websites i.e Fiverr, Freelancer, O-desk, LeapViral, Mylikes, etc...

At Prime-Link Global Communications, We've been providing a very Reliable e-currencies exchange services to several Nigerians since 2009!

NB: Sell to US your genuine PayPal funds/Payoneer/ Perfect Money/Standard Trust Pay, Webmoney- WMZ, ...

Waoooh!! This is news to me. I would like to be selling my paypal dollars to you if your rate is good. So how much do you buy paypal dollars?

1 Like

Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by dorispray: 4:50am On Sep 21, 2015
diposhenny:

Waoooh!! This is news to me. I would like to be selling my paypal dollars to you if your rate is good. So how much do you buy paypal dollars?

You'll be so pleased doing business with us at Prime-Link Global Communications.
All our transactions are swift, safe and secured....

The exchange rate changes with time, as it's not fixed.

You've done so well to reach us via whatsapp.

Call 07086268565,
email: solbash1@gmail.com
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by Talius(m): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2015
I've not been able to get any assignment from them. What could be the matter?
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by diposhenny: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Talius:
I've not been able to get any assignment from them. What could be the matter?

What was the response you got when you requested assignment?
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by Bethel711(f): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
why do we have to pay to request an assignment and how much.
when is it to experta
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by Talius(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
diposhenny:

What was the response you got when you requested assignment?
There's no assignent for your qualification
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by diposhenny: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Bethel711:
why do we have to pay to request an assignment and how much.
when is it to experta

I don't get you. The company I write for is Zemandi.com and everything about Zemandi.com is FREE!!!

Registration is free. Zemandi has never and will never ask you for a dime.

They have only two challenges.
1-Their pay is low. You earn $2.25 for every 450-word article.

2- They pay via Paypal only.
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by diposhenny: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Talius:

There's no assignent for your qualification

No problem, just send a mail to support@zemandi.com to explain to them that you registered and requested assignment but you didn't get any.

At this juncture, I need to explain something to you. You know that your first assignment will be used to evaluate your writing ability. Your grammar, tenses and the number of mistakes will be considered too. If you qualify, you will continue to write for them. But if you don't, you will not receive any other assignment. Nevertheless, you will get paid for the evaluation assignment.

The most important part is that your evaluation begins from the mail you send to them. If you make too many mistakes in your mail alone, there will be no reason to even send you any assignment for further evaluation as you have already disqualified yourself with your mail.

The point here is that you should proofread your mail twice before sending it. I am stressing it because I have already spotted a mistake in your response above.

Please get back to me after sending the mail. I wish you all the best
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
diposhenny:

I don't get you. The company I write for is Zemandi.com and everything about Zemandi.com is FREE!!!

Registration is free. Zemandi has never and will never ask you for a dime.

They have only two challenges.
1-Their pay is low. You earn $2.25 for every 450-word article.

2- They pay via Paypal only.

Is there a limit to the number of assignments they send to you daily?
Fiverr, which i am active on with Article Writing Pay $4 for a 300 - 450 words and the highest i have gotten a day is 30 articles.
So i am wondering how zemandi can blow me away?
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by 01ghostmode: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
babaearly:

Is there a limit to the number of assignments they send to you daily?
Fiverr, which i am active on with Article Writing Pay $4 for a 300 - 450 words and the highest i have gotten a day is 30 articles.
So i am wondering how zemandi can blow me away?
Oga, plz I dey on my knees. biko teach me how to register on fiverr.
THANKS.
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
01ghostmode:

Oga, plz I dey on my knees. biko teach me how to register on fiverr.
THANKS.

See my signature for start-up
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by jefy(m): 6:37am On Oct 18, 2015
solbash11:

ok,plz simplify the process. I dont have a paypal account,and i just got paid,how do i receive d money in my local bank account? Steps plz.
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by solbash11(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2015
jefy:
ok,plz simplify the process. I dont have a paypal account,and i just got paid,how do i receive d money in my local bank account? Steps plz.

In order to cash out your earnings from the website you working on, We'll simply provide you with our USA PayPal account email address (temporarily) to use for withdrawing your funds from their website.

Once the funds is paid into our PayPal account, you will get our current exchanged rate in *Naira* paid unto your Bank Account Provided.

Note: Email us for our current exchange rate for your e-currency ($) to Naira.

At Prime-Link Global Communications, We've been providing a very Reliable
e-currencies exchange services to several Nigerians since 2009!

*NB:* * You can also Sell to US your genuine Payoneer funds/ PerfectMoney/Standard Trust Pay, Webmoney- WMZ, ...*

*You'll Get paid into your Local Bank account at a good exchange rate.*

You'll be so pleased doing business with us at Prime-Link Global
Communications.

All our transactions are swift, safe and secured.

A Trial will surely convince you!
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
diposhenny:

thank for this info, here is my watsapp number 08052215033, for guidance on the writing and paypal payment when needed. Thank you
Re: How To Write Articles & Earn Dollars From Here In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime by Zitoangels(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
thank for this info, here is my watsapp number 08052215033, for guidance on the writing and paypal payment when needed. Thank you
diposhenny:
Yes, you can write articles and get paid like I have been doing for the past two years. The best part is that you don’t have to pay a dime to register. Before I continue, I’ll like to enumerate what you should expect.

• There is unlimited flexibility as you only request assignment when you are ready to write.
• You have just 8 hours to submit your assignment otherwise it will expire and you won’t get paid for it.
• You can finish writing an article within just one hour and request another one.
• If any assignment is a little too technical for you, you can reject it and request another one.

This wonderful site is zemandi.com!!! All you have to do is to register and begin to request for assignments. The only challenge with this site is that they only pay via Paypal. This is where you have to improvise. It is quite difficult to exchange Paypal dollars for naira here in Nigeria. The only dealer I got wanted to exchange at the rate of N155/$. I saw it as a big rip-off so I talked to a trusted friend resident in the states. Once I receive my pay, I’ll transfer it to his paypal account and he’ll take his cut and send the naira equivalent to my Nigerian account at the prevailing Western union rate.

Although you will see all their rules on the site, I just want to give you a few important snippets. Once you submit your assignment, your zemandi account will be credited with the value of the assignment which is usually stated on the assignment itself. It actually goes to your “direct estimated earning” account. When the client that owns it accepts it without any revision request, it would go to your “direct pending balance”. When the client finally pays up, it would move to your “available balance”.

They pay every Tuesday. Actually, they pay every Monday but due to the wide time zone difference, I receive my pay between 1am and 5am on Tuesdays. But you can only receive your pay if you have at least $20 dollars in your “available balance” account by Monday night. If not, your payment would be shifted to the following Monday.

It is advisable that you keep copies of all the articles you have submitted until you have been paid for them as the client(s) may request adjustments within 3 – 7 days of submission. You have to write simple and correct English and your articles must be original. You don’t have to be a Professor in English to write for them.

Zemandi has general rules for writing articles but sometimes some assignments come with specific instructions that counter the general rules. It is needless to say specific instructions take precedence. For instance, you are supposed to write from a second/third party’s perspective except if the specific instruction attached to a particular assignment says otherwise. This means that pronouns like “I”, “we”, “us”, “our” and “my” should never appear. Instead, they should be “you”, “he”, “she”, “their”, “his”, “her”… etc.

You have to know the major difference between an article and web content. Articles are written from the third person’s view while web content are written from the first person’s perspective. This simply means that for web content, you have to write like you are part of the organization. So you will be using pronouns like “I”, “we”, “us”, “our” and “my”.

Finally, during registration, you will be asked for an invitation code without which your registration would not be successful. So, YOUR INVITATION CODE IS 21096.
I did it before I got a job and I am still writing for them now. It is just that I only write at weekends now.

So, why not go ahead and give them a trial while you still search for a job. After all, it is totally free and you have nothing to lose.

Hello sir, I know replying to this your post now is far too late, but I must admit that I found the information you shared quite insightful.

Please, are you still into article writing? If yes, can you put me through a similar working site that pays for article writing like the one you shared here. Reason is because I searched out Zemadi on the net but it appears the site is no longer operational. If you don't mind, I'll like to reach you directly on dm or whatsapp
diposhenny:

Hello sir, I know replying to this your post now is far too late, but I must admit that I found the information you shared quite insightful.

Please, are you still into article writing? If yes, can you put me through a similar working site that pays for article writing like the one you shared here. Reason is because I searched out Zemadi on the net but it appears the site is no longer operational. If you don't mind, I'll like to reach you directly on dm or whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

How Is Gratuity Calculated / Ghostwriting And Copywriting: Are There Really Any Differences? / Electrical, Inverter And Solar Practical Installation Training In Port Harcourt,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.