Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

See What Your Favourite Celebs Were Doing Before They Became Famous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Your Favourite Celebs Were Doing Before They Became Famous (918 Views)

Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous / See What Your Favourite Celebs Were Doing Before They Became Famous / Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Your Favourite Celebs Were Doing Before They Became Famous by 36posts: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2015

It is only a very few number of famous people were born into fame. A greater number worked their way to fame. Most of the times, one’s dream job or career does not come around from the word go; one may first make do with whatever comes around until he finally gets to his destination. Sometimes, when they have finally arrived, it sounds quite unbelievable when we try to recall or make mention of what they were previously doing.

This is exactly the case with these Nigerian celebrities. Looking at these successful stars today, one may begin to think they’ve been stars all their lives.

http://36posts.com/2015/09/waoo-check-out-what-your-favourite-celebs-were-doing-before-they-became-famous
Re: See What Your Favourite Celebs Were Doing Before They Became Famous by hatux: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
What's your point please

1 Like

Re: See What Your Favourite Celebs Were Doing Before They Became Famous by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Linda Ikeji Is Getting Married! / Most Beautiful Girl In Lasu 2015 Unveil Projects And Official Pictures / Miley Cyrus Poses Naked For The Latest Issue Of V Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.