Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,942 members, 7,956,558 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Types Of Passengers In Airline - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Types Of Passengers In Airline (20778 Views)

Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos / The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class / Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by bqlekan(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
midehi2:

i dont want to learn that cheesy
C'mon, I will be teaching you truthful lies.. you will need it grin
By the way, Nice write-up
Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by midehi2(f): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
This write-up is so on point... I throway salute Midehi cool
wristbangle should come and tell us the category he belongs to....i know he will say he has not...iffa hear, cos he just came back from ...... cool *secret*
Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by midehi2(f): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
bqlekan:
C'mon, I will be teaching you truthful lies.. you will need it grin
By the way, Nice write-up
thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by wristbangle: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hahaha. So nice. Solid write up midehi2
Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by chelseabmw(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
midehi2:

iffa hear

Lol wetin u hear?
Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by midehi2(f): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
wristbangle:
Hahaha. So nice. Solid write up midehi2
thanks dear
Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
midehi2:

and what are you thinking

Never mind
Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
midehi2:

you believe him, hes arik pikin grin almost everyday.....figo05 i lie

U mean arik road shuttle?
Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by charlesucheh(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2015
xpat1:
I can bet it with my last kibosh that nothing will eventually happen to Bukola Saraki at the end of the day, he will still continue to be the Senate president and Tinubu, Akande , lai Muhammed et al will still continue to find ways to tame him... Till 2019

What people don't really know about Bukola Saraki Include

1.He is the first child of the former Senate majority leader Dr Olusola Saraki. He has gone through his father's political tutelage and he understand the intricacies of Nigeria politics

2.He was the last 'successful' chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum he knows how to playp Nigeria politics well! Well!! base on his experience

3.Though a medical doctor by training, he comes from a state where virtually every elite in that state is a lawyer... Kwara state has the highest concentration of legal practitioners in Nigeria (Wikipedia is your friend) So they know how to rap with the laws. That is why CCB will just shout and shout the man will still continue to be the Senate president. .. Even the emir of the state is a former justice of Nigeria

4.There are thousands upon thousands of Alfas in Kwara state.. So forget any issue of spirituality that might go against Bukola Saraki majority of the Alfas in that state are in his support.

5. Bukola Saraki has so much court connection within and outside Nigeria. Every captain of industries in Nigeria are his loyal friends, most of the emirs, Obis, Kings and Obas in the country are his friend.

This man remain unshakable except God himself wants to remove him...

Front page pls let's hear people's opinion

The Voice of a die hard Saraki supporter!!
You've just said your bit, others will later!!!NB: all what you listed about saraki and him being untouchable are mere peripherals waiting to become part of the core, If he's found guilty, No alfa or historical political family background will save him!!
RECEIVE SENSE IJNA!!!I've never flown in a plane in before sha!!! but I know that there're some dudes who wouldn't allow our phones rest with "selfies" whenever they're in planes. Pls include the selfie takers!
Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by mezebel(f): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2015
figo05:

Chei so u too never near airport b4? no worry God go do am for us
amen
Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by mezebel(f): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2015
midehi2:

are you the one on your dp, u beautiful, i will invite you one day to the airport cheesy
thanks for complementing my beauty.
Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by tosyne2much(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
midehi2:

wristbangle should come and tell us the category he belongs to....i know he will say he has not...iffa hear, cos he just came back from ...... cool *secret*
hehehe cheesy
Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by SenatorJames(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thank God for the few that said the true that they never travelled by air.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) / LASG Reconstructs Iyana-Era Road, Opens Road To Motorists (Pictures) / UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.