Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

I Was Touched By This Total Loyalty To A Football Club (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Touched By This Total Loyalty To A Football Club (photo) (1500 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Celebrates 20th Birthday With A Football Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Jogging A Football (Photo) / Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Touched By This Total Loyalty To A Football Club (photo) by Princedapace(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Egyptians are one of the most passionate supporters in the world. Nort Africans generally are really crazy about their local clubs. Zamalek SC, one of the biggest clubs in middle east has close to 5 million likes on their facebook page and more than 50 million supporters world wide. Zamalek is an Egyptian club and the club is in top form this season. It's the latest winner of the Egyptian league and a top contender of the CAF confederation cup this season. This past weekend, zamalek sc trashed Orlando Pirates of south Africa 4-1 in the Caf Confederation Cup to top group B. Pirate is a big club in Africa too and has millions of followers with more than a million like on fb to their bragging right! Pirates has millions of crazy fans in SA and southern Africa in general! The pre match and post match comments online were hot, especially on facebook. I was captured by this picture of a new born baby wearing a zamalek original jersey...these guys love their clubs, they support their clubs like a culture. I listened to a report on bbc Africa back then, on how a man stopped his daughter from marrying her boy friend because she was from zamalek family while her boy friend was from Ahly family. Zamalek and Ahly are top clubs in Egypt and their fans hardly follow same lane. smiley I think we can learn from these guys and support our local clubs too. You see them using their clubs' top players and flag as display pics on their facebook profiles. Some of them will tell you that their great grand parents supported the club they are supporting now and as a result of this, nothing can make them stop supporting the club! This is what I call loyalty! The picture of this baby is really sweet and look at what's written on the jersey. I love their passion. I also added some amazing pictures of Zamalek SC match scenes..
Support a club today in Nigeria

Re: I Was Touched By This Total Loyalty To A Football Club (photo) by bluaero(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
This is nice smiley

1 Like

Re: I Was Touched By This Total Loyalty To A Football Club (photo) by Princedapace(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
more pics...

Re: I Was Touched By This Total Loyalty To A Football Club (photo) by Juxtified(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
You can't compare the North African football league with the Nigerian league

2 Likes

Re: I Was Touched By This Total Loyalty To A Football Club (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Still repping the Royal blue (chelsea)
Re: I Was Touched By This Total Loyalty To A Football Club (photo) by frleopardo: 8:49am On Sep 16, 2015
O boy see fans. If inexperienced player enter this kain pitch him fit shit for pant oo.
Re: I Was Touched By This Total Loyalty To A Football Club (photo) by Princedapace(m): 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
frleopardo:
O boy see fans. If inexperienced player enter this kain pitch him fit shit for pant oo.

you are write my bro

i love their league for one thing: fans! their fans are something else: they add glamour to the league..

no wonder their players hardly go out to play in other leagues and they have done well for their national team...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yay!!! Heineken House Is Back For The UEFA Champions League! / Russia 2018 Qualifier Group B Zambia Vs Nigeria Oct 9; 1:30pm / WIZSTAR!!! Bet9ja Free Soccer Prediction!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.