Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Yay!!! Heineken House Is Back For The UEFA Champions League! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yay!!! Heineken House Is Back For The UEFA Champions League! (1499 Views)

10 Life Lessons From The Quarter Finals Of 2018 UEFA Champions League / Barcelona Unveils New Players’ Jersey For Next Season 2017/18… Yay Or Na / Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yay!!! Heineken House Is Back For The UEFA Champions League! by nefertitiram: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2016
The coolest place in Nigeria to watch the UCL!!! Hieneken House is back! It opened on tuesday, during the Chelsea - PSG match and is open for the rest of the season! *dancing shoki*

Heineken House Lagos returns for the UEFA Champions League (UCL)

Heineken®, the world’s most valuable international premium beer brand returns for its 11th consecutive year of UEFA Champions League sponsorship with the Heineken House.

In its tradition, the Heineken House presents a VVIP UCL experience in a world class Heineken® atmosphere where fans can watch their favourite clubs compete while enjoying the beer, good food and great company.

As the matches of the UEFA Champions League Round of 16 continue across prominent stadiums in Europe tonight football fans and invited guests to the upscale Heineken House Lagos will be thrilled to their satisfaction. Fans can get invites to the Heineken House by visiting any of the local bars where Heineken® hostesses are activating.

Here are pix from last week's UCL viewing at the House

Re: Yay!!! Heineken House Is Back For The UEFA Champions League! by nefertitiram: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2016
And just cos am feeling dapper today. I just may give out one or two invites. Just holla at me and give me a reason why I should give it to you! Your time starts... NOW!!

PS: You should be around Ikoyi, Surulere, Yaba and maybe we can stretch it to VI.
Re: Yay!!! Heineken House Is Back For The UEFA Champions League! by tyor: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
I want o.... tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yay!!! Heineken House Is Back For The UEFA Champions League! by nefertitiram: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
tyor:
I want o.... tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked

Are you in the mentioned environs? We just may send an invite your way for the match tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

See Throw Back Picture Of Paul Pogba / Nigerian Boxer Signed To Floyd Mayweather Company Shines On His Debut. Photos / 10 Odds Tips Today 27/09/2017 RESULTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.