Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? (1749 Views)

I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? / Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum / Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by CHIAAGRO: 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD WAS FULL OF DIVERSE VIEWS WHEN A MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN MY NEIGHBOUR AND HIS FATHER-INLAW RESULTED TO A DIRTY,PRACTICAL AND REAL SLAP IN THE FACE OF THE YOUNG MAN! THE FATHER INLAW CAME IN THE EARLY HOURS OF THE DAY AS IF IT WAS A GOOD VISIT TO CHECK HIS DAUGHTER THAT HAS BEEN RECENTLY DISCHARGED FROM HOSPITAL, ONLY FOR HIM TO PRESENT AN ISSUE THAT RESULTED TO ANGER AND THE SLAP. THE DAUGHTER HAS 4KIDS WITH HER HUSBAND! WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN THIS SITUATION?
Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by adedayourt(m): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
angry
Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by midolian(m): 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
It depends on the reason for the slap.
Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ehn na to just let it go nah
What I fit do?

4 Likes

Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by BTT(m): 12:03am On Sep 16, 2015
What would you do if your father slapped you?

The answer my friend, is flying in the wind.

7 Likes

Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by Blakjewelry(m): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Same thing that will happen if my father slapped me. That day wetin go happen no be here, I go charge, vex well well then I go use my leg take Waka comot.

2 Likes

Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by yanabasee(m): 12:09am On Sep 16, 2015
My father inlaw won't be the slapping type.... I wouldn't do anything to warrant a real slap from him...

2 Likes

Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by libertyfather(m): 12:25am On Sep 16, 2015
So far he is the father of my wife he can as be my father, and he will never slap me if I dint deserve it, besides you dint say what result to the slap... the man won't just slap the husband for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by jamex93(m): 12:33am On Sep 16, 2015
Its not right

But na to just lockup and wish na person u fit beat
Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by nikkiking(m): 12:37am On Sep 16, 2015
Nottin shocked.

Besides no father in law with he's right sense would dare slap he's own daughter husband no matter the coincidence angry.

1 Like

Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by Yustash001(m): 1:02am On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by ephemm(m): 1:16am On Sep 16, 2015
Impossible!
My father has not laid his hand on me since my secondary school days.

I can't think of what I will do to make my FIL slap me.
Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by menix(m): 1:59am On Sep 16, 2015
Except the father in law is a snr 'ruggedisian' I go bone buh if not nah Igbobi go get am.
Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by CHIAAGRO: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2015
CHIAAGRO:
OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD WAS FULL OF DIVERSE VIEWS WHEN A MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN MY NEIGHBOUR AND HIS FATHER-INLAW RESULTED TO A DIRTY,PRACTICAL AND REAL SLAP IN THE FACE OF THE YOUNG MAN! THE FATHER INLAW CAME IN THE EARLY HOURS OF THE DAY AS IF IT WAS A GOOD VISIT TO CHECK HIS DAUGHTER THAT HAS BEEN RECENTLY DISCHARGED FROM HOSPITAL, ONLY FOR HIM TO PRESENT AN ISSUE THAT RESULTED TO ANGER AND THE SLAP. THE DAUGHTER HAS 4KIDS WITH HER HUSBAND! WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN THIS SITUATION?
REASON FOR SLAP.
The young man was unable to buy the drugs specified by doctors for his sick wife. The doctor then specified lower drugs and then discharged them. The Father inlaw came and stated that the son inlaw is playing with his daughter's life.The Young Man angered because according to him he has spent his last kobo,told the father inlaw that it's their corporate responsibility to help the family,so the FIL should bring his contributn. THEN FIL ANSWERED WITH SLAP!
Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by chii8(f): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2015
The youngman actually deserved d slap...tell all d aproko neigbhours to mind dia bizness.

1 Like

Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2015
CHIAAGRO:
REASON FOR SLAP.
The young man was unable to buy the drugs specified by doctors for his sick wife. The doctor then specified lower drugs and then discharged them. The Father inlaw came and stated that the son inlaw is playing with his daughter's life.The Young Man angered because according to him he has spent his last kobo,told the father inlaw that it's their corporate responsibility to help the family,so the FIL should bring his contributn. THEN FIL ANSWERED WITH SLAP!

The SIL said a very stupid thing
After 4 kids . . .what corporate responsibility again?
If he needed their financial assistance, he needed to ask politely
Unless when his MIL was sick the SIL has been giving them money

FIL too went overboard
Not everything should result in violence and if he wants his daughter to have peace in her home he shouldnt have done that.
There are other ways to show his displeasure. That was disrespectful to his SIL and even to his daughter.

I can understand his anger at the stupidd thing the SIL said though.

5 Likes

Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by lilmax(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2015
CHIAAGRO:
REASON FOR SLAP.
The young man was unable to buy the drugs specified by doctors for his sick wife. The doctor then specified lower drugs and then discharged them. The Father inlaw came and stated that the son inlaw is playing with his daughter's life.The Young Man angered because according to him he has spent his last kobo,told the father inlaw that it's their corporate responsibility to help the family,so the FIL should bring his contributn. THEN FIL ANSWERED WITH SLAP
these men just jump into marriage without thinking
Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by missKiffy(f): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2015
You will walk away nah
Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2015
CHIAAGRO:
REASON FOR SLAP.
Their blood must be superhot.
Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by nickz(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2015
will take the man to SUPPLEX CITY i don't take sh!t
Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by blazetitov: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
nickz:
will take the man to SUPPLEX CITY
i don't take sh!t

Supplex City!!!! You don kill the FIL be dat now. Too much WWE. grin grin grin
Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by nickz(m): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
blazetitov:

Supplex City!!!! You don kill the FIL be dat now. Too much WWE. grin grin grin
grin i still get more moves in case em try to react

PS:that thing dey sweet die grin i try am with my cousin dog
Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by deanoffaculty: 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
We have been blaming the Devil since 1900! I will give my Father-in-law upper cut and pretends as if some spirits pushed me to do it..........
No matter what,how could he slap me in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by pet4ril(f): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
The SIL must have spoken rudely to the man thinking he was talking to the wife and he may also be the disrespectful type... it's not always pleasant to the family dat a sick person is not given drugs. ..I just wish the poor woman speed delivery
Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by Kirinwa: 2:14am On Sep 17, 2015
CHIAAGRO:
REASON FOR SLAP.

What sort of husbands are our mothers raising their sons to become.
Corporate wetin?
The young man seriously needed the slap to wake up to his responsibilities..
Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by Truckpusher(m): 5:11am On Sep 17, 2015
Any form of physical abuse from anyone is simply calling for an outright confrontation - Can't people talk out their differences without resorting to violence?

Whoever that slaps me will get an instant reply with precise accuracy just to send home the message that nobody has the monopoly for violence.

If my FIL slaps me ,I go settle down give am my own without hesitation.

1 Like

Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 17, 2015
I swear I dunno o. I go take cry finish the man life cry

1 Like

Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Ehn na to just let it go nah

What I fit do?
Wow I'm shocked. grin

Chop kiss, good boy.

1 Like

Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Wow I'm shocked. grin

Chop kiss, good boy.

smiley

It's my principle never to get physical with an elderly person(old man/woman) less my FIL .
Re: Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? by 49cents(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
CHIAAGRO:
REASON FOR SLAP.

LOL

I can assure that slap was proboked by years of stories of financial failures from the SIL

But slapping his SIL is a poorly judged act

(1) (Reply)

Someone Please Tell Me What To Do / Best Market In Abuja For Wholesale Shopping. / I've Fallen In Love With My Madam's Driver But He Is Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.