Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Build A Flying Plane Yourself And Earn Respect From Government - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Build A Flying Plane Yourself And Earn Respect From Government (2808 Views)

Plane Crashes Caused By Pilot Error & Some Facts About Flying (Graphic Photos) / A Boy Built A Flying Aircraft In Nigeria Photo / Amazing Facts About The Air Force One (official ‘plane’ Of The US President) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build A Flying Plane Yourself And Earn Respect From Government by jimts(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2009
i recently discovered the basic principles of building a flying airplane and i executed the ideas in building myself an airplane. i know i may have left you guys in questions like who is this guy?
Where does he live? and what kind of plane has he built?
If you are ready to build and create your way to fame, then send your questions to jimtshub@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Build A Rechargable Unit / Convert Your Generator To Gas Powered Generator / Wireless Laptops From N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.