Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) (52239 Views)

Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance / Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers / Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2015
PREACHING WITH ALL THESES JEWEL ON HER LIKE A god?

am sure modesty ll never appear in her sermon list
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by oizapendent(f): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2015
smiley
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by bunmat4real(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2015
HMmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by wiznuel(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2015
Hmm God can touch anybody I won't be surprised if Tonto dike becomes a prophetess

1 Like

Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by AkumahTalk(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2015
Our eye pencil ambassador!!! If this is genuine; I thank God for your life
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by Talk2SeaL: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2015
donholy28:
She claims to be serving God and yet she's dressed like d children of the world..With all her fake eye brows, make ups and ornaments,is she sure that is God that called her...just saying
Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; [10] But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: [11] For there is no respect of persons with God.-Romans 2:9-11 KJV

#Talk2SeaL

#ChristIntelligentArmy CIA

1 Like

Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by Dynaman(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
more
am sure this is from a movie. It can't be true what will she be preaching look at her heavy makeup. She look more like a club goer
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2015
Better let her go and repent or perish, all these her "jezebelic" stunts won't save her. Nollywood pastor. Heaven is not Los Angeles
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by vkon2(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2015
donholy28:
She claims to be serving God and yet she's dressed like d children of the world..With all her fake eye brows, make ups and ornaments,is she sure that is God that called her...just saying
just what Am thinking.I don't think God called her,u did...
just saying #wink
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by j4sure(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2015
Evangelist and pastor?
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by durubrian(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2015
looking like queen Jezebel .... too many rings ... queen of the ring
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2015
End time ;DEnd time
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
UK of life.
Saw her at Zenith bank one day and I just kept starring at her eye brow.

Lol!
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by LatestTrend: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
I saw it too grin

BiggerBangs:

Well God can use anyone..no discrimination,but wait ooo i got to attend one of her service grin

(Modified)
Chisos she bare her flabby boobs to church...am i seeing a different thing?

[size=20pt]BiggerBangs[/size] was here

1 Like

Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by kaka74: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Dis woman reminds me of ava devine my best milf IndecentStar u k pls I go like come ur church provided u pass me d p after
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Okay, but ...
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by eunylondon(f): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2015
She is looking good.
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2015
debbie:
I dont have any right to condemn or judge her.In all my weakness God didnt condemn me...who am i to do so?
While some people will come here to claim holier than thou,or start quoting the bible....remember if your life doesn't reflect Christ you are making a mockery of yourself.Paul in all he did was counted as the greatest apostle.I refuse to nurture a preconception of someone.

To Eucharia,i pray God will draw you closer to himself and make you understand what the full task of evangelism is all about .May you not miss heaven.
We are running the race of eternal life.....RUN TO OBTAIN THE CROWN OF GLORY.

chill, no one is condemning anybody! the fact is some people would rather be distracted by her sexual presence rather than the spiritual presence and power of God.

that her eyebrow alone made Ghanaian president then forget his wife.... she is a sexual image madam! we ain't judging , just saying she should change some.

You can't put new wine into old wine skins Jesus said!
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2015
Are we 2spread d 'overbound make ups' or d 'gospel' ? D scripture emphasis on moderacy in all things. God want a broken n a contrite heart for His true worshippers.
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2015
Vixo:

chill, no one is condemning anybody! the fact is some people would rather be distracted by her sexual presence rather than the spiritual presence and power of God.

that her eyebrow alone made Ghanaian president then forget his wife.... she is a sexual image madam! we ain't judging , just saying she should change some.

I think there is an issue somewhere. It seems the church world do not know the difference between truth and condemnation. Even devil knows the difference.
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2015
see her exposed flabby boobies.... once a fuckaholic always a fuckaholic!
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by fpeter(f): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2015
INUKWA!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
more
You need to see this woman eyes when she plays love scenes . She dey kill me i swear. Sorry i cant come to ur churrch, cus i wont concentrate on the word... I remeber one of her movies when she dey use eye hypnotise the guy. Chai!!! Infact lemme stop before........ And she goes for a lesbian!
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by Felaak47(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2015
okay, still on the matter.
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by debbie(f): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2015
Guess you didnt understand my point.Hopefully you will read it again.....from a clear point of view.
Thanks.
Vixo:

Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2015
End time pastor....still doubt her ministry in a way......see make up + different rings...

shocked
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by ericposh(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2015
HABA! na beauty pagent she de go? the make-up tho
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 16, 2015
ok...
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2015
You need to see this woman eyes when she plays love scenes . She dey kill me i swear. Sorry i cant come to ur churrch, cus i wont concentrate on the word... I remeber one of her movies when she dey use eye hypnotise the guy. Chai!!! Infact lemme stop before........! And she goes for a lesbian.
Re: Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) by jamalchance(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2015
Be it acting or preaching she still looks scary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy / Tacha Now Managed By Teebillz / Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.