Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Happy Birthday Wish - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Wish (687 Views)

'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday / Tosin Ayo's Grammatic Birthday Wish To Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon / Yeaay!!! It's My Birthday. Wish Me Good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Wish by Caprison(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2015
I hope you have a
wonderful day and that the year
ahead is filled with much love,
many wonderful surprises and
gives you lasting memories that
you will cherish in all the days
ahead. Happy Birthday.

Fellow Nairalander.. Plz i need a birthday wish for my one n only Sis in d whole world... 100 likes for her

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Wish by Caprison(m): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2015
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

(1) (Reply)

Bovi And Kaffy To Host 2015 Headies (photos) / Event Decor For 2016 Couples / Wedding Dress Brand New For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.