Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Mary J Blige Vs Mariah Carey (mimi) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mary J Blige Vs Mariah Carey (mimi) (919 Views)

2face And Mary.j Blige New Song / Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige / Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary J Blige Vs Mariah Carey (mimi) by saintkola(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2006
whos got it going on big time as per talent, beauty, character etc. any gists on any of them ?
Re: Mary J Blige Vs Mariah Carey (mimi) by salaks: 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2006
i think mimi is better.she's beautiful,talented,nice to her fans and all, I just love her!
Re: Mary J Blige Vs Mariah Carey (mimi) by salaks: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2006
i think mimi is better.she's beautiful,talented,nice to her fans and all, I just love her!
Re: Mary J Blige Vs Mariah Carey (mimi) by naijadiva2(f): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2006
mariah thinks that she is still 20. she needs to acknowledge the fact that she is in her 40's not early 20's.
Re: Mary J Blige Vs Mariah Carey (mimi) by Chinie(f): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2006
man,i gotta say mary j blige,that woman has soul.mariah is good thonugh
Re: Mary J Blige Vs Mariah Carey (mimi) by Oracle(m): 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2006
Mariah is more matured, she acts like the Big girl that she is
But Mimi still acts like she just became a celeb.

They both good in singing, but i think Mariah is more beautiful
Re: Mary J Blige Vs Mariah Carey (mimi) by nilla(f): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2006
this is a tough one, so I'm not going to choose.

I can't compare, cos they are unique.
Re: Mary J Blige Vs Mariah Carey (mimi) by iice(f): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2006
Mary J is still doing her thang. She's matured, personable, and respected

naija_diva:

mariah thinks that she is still 20. she needs to acknowledge the fact that she is in her 40's not early 20's.
Thank you jare. Instead of aging gracefully, she's convinced that she will be forever young. She has lovely songs, a beautiful voice and ofcourse beautiful legs but that's all she has going for her for me. Am tired of her jare grin

(1) (Reply)

Kolomental Video / 2 Old 4 Hip Hop>? / Channel O And MTN Base Should Be Available Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.