Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

The World’s Pretence About Human Trafficking – How We Are A Part Of It (part 1) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The World’s Pretence About Human Trafficking – How We Are A Part Of It (part 1) (419 Views)

'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim / South African Court Sentences Nigerian To 20 Years For Human Trafficking [pics] / I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World’s Pretence About Human Trafficking – How We Are A Part Of It (part 1) by Otthniella: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2015
Learn how you and I are part of the success story that human trafficking is recording all over the world yearly, see also, what you can do to stop it, let's unite against this evil cause, learn this and more at https://blogetall./2015/09/16/the-worlds-pretence-about-human-trafficking-how-we-are-a-part-of-it-part-1/

Re: The World’s Pretence About Human Trafficking – How We Are A Part Of It (part 1) by ironbody03(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ok. I will think of it

(1) (Reply)

Bribe-taking Policemen Allegedly Shoot At Couple, Kill Wife / A Question For All. / ICPC Saga: N120m Bribe Scandal Hits Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.