Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. (15204 Views)

World's Celebrities' Fake Lives In Hilarious Photos(#Bowwow). / Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) / Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Haywhymido(m): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
I thought u wont include O'GREEN, ah 4 slap u
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Bsmartt(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
We are nothing but pencil in the hand of the Creator. Let's live our life as if today is going to be the last. #akon

1 Like

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
19. Andy Whitfield (Spartacus).

Whitfield was born in Amlwch, Anglesey, Wales. He studied construction at Sheffield Hallam University in England. He moved to Australia from Britain in 1999 to work as an engineer in Lidcombe, before later settling in Sydney. He appeared in several Australian television series, such as Opening Up, All Saints, The Strip, Packed to the Rafters, and McLeod's Daughters. Whitfield gained his first prominent role in the Australian supernatural film Gabriel. He also starred in the 2010 television series Spartacus Blood and Sand, which was filmed in New Zealand.
Whitfield died of non-Hodgkin lymphoma in Sydney, Australia, on 11 September 2011, 18 months after his initial cancer diagnosis.

source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Whitfield?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6398055273

1 Like

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
Haywhymido:
I thought u wont include O'GREEN, ah 4 slap u

Lol.
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
20. Samuel Sochukwuma Okwaraji(19 May 1964 – 12 August 1989) was a professional footballer who played internationally for Nigeria. He was also a qualified lawyer who had a masters in international law from the University of Rome. He collapsed and died of congestive heart failure in the 77th minute of a World Cup qualification match against Angola at the Lagos National Stadium in Surulere, Lagos State on 12 August 1989.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Okwaraji?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2590106032

2 Likes

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by simdam500(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by SkinnyDude(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Explorers:

Thanks bro, he's still alive.
you must be sile12

1 Like

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by wordcat(m): 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
ATMC:
Painfully painful especially @kefee

Painfully and very much painful esp @ Bisi Komolafe.

Bisi and Rita Dominic happens to be the only Nigerian female entertainers I love so much, don't know why but I really wish to see them live before nature terminate my appointment on earth but unfortunately Bisi is gone, hope I will see Rita before either of us is gone too.

1 Like

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by jbazic(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Explorers:
6. Tupac Amaru Shakur.

Tupac was already a famous rapper when he was fatally shot in a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas on September 7, 1996. Six days later he was dead at age 25. To this day, his name and his legend carry on.
that's my nigga 'the mafianso Messiah'

2 Likes

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by baralatie(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Explorers:
5. Lisa ‘Left-Eye’ Lopes.

As a former member of the female R&B group, TLC, Lopes was very popular with fans. She was only 30 years old when her life was taken from us in a tragic car crash.
she committed suicide point of correction
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by shizzy7(f): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
OP,, What of Amy Winehouse

1 Like

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by baralatie(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Explorers:
11. Bob Marley.

Robert Nesta "Bob" Marley, (6 February 1945 – 11 May 1981) was a Jamaican reggae singer, song writer, musician, and guitarist who achieved international fame and acclaim. Starting out in 1963 with the group The Wailers, he forged a distinctive songwriting and vocal style that would later resonate with audiences worldwide. The Wailers would go on to release some of the earliest reggae records with producer Lee Scratch Perry.[3]After the Wailers disbanded in 1974, Marley pursued a solo career that culminated inthe release of the album Exodus in 1977, which established his worldwide reputation and produced his status as one of the world's best-selling artists of all time, with sales of more than 75 million records. He was a committed Rastafari who infused his music with a sense of spirituality.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Marley?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7996583398
he died as a catholic,he made his confession to a priest before his death!
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by baralatie(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
Explorers:
5. Lisa ‘Left-Eye’ Lopes.

As a former member of the female R&B group, TLC, Lopes was very popular with fans. She was only 30 years old when her life was taken from us in a tragic car crash.
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by baralatie(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Explorers:
12. Dagrin.

Oladapo Olaitan Olaonipekun popularly known as Dagrin is no doubt one of the best lyricist to come out of Nigeria. Apart from the fact that this bundle of talent have been in the industry for so many years before he finally got his breakthrough, his sudden death at the peak of his career still remain mystery to so many people till today. The late rapper’s car ran into a stationary lorry, he was admitted April, 2010 and the resident doctors went on strike at 12am that same day.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/10845/1/top-amazing-facts-about-late-dagrin-and-pictures.html
his death is not a mystery,he died as a result of driving under the influence of alcohol at top speed and found the car..............

2 Likes

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by baralatie(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Explorers:
13. Goldie.

Susan Oluwabimpe "Goldie" Filani Harvey (23 October 1983 – 14 February 2013) was a Nigerian professional, rapper, singer, songwriter, and a Big Brother Africastar.
After returning home to Nigeria from the 2013 Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California, she complained of a headache and was rushed to hospital where she was later pronounced dead.
she died as a result of head tumor with triggered a heart attack
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by baralatie(m): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Explorers:
17. Whitney Houston.

She was one of the greatest singers of all time. In her later years, Whitney struggled with addiction and died at age 48; she drowned in a hotel bathtub from an apparent drug overdose.
if she had married a pastor her story would have better

1 Like

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by gabrielahamz(m): 12:24am On Sep 17, 2015
baralatie:

she committed suicide point of correction
Oga she died in an auto accident o

2 Likes

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by baralatie(m): 12:26am On Sep 17, 2015
gabrielahamz:
Oga she died in an auto accident o
it was an auto accident but it was a suicide accident

1 Like

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by ManTiger(m): 12:45am On Sep 17, 2015
What of Health Ledger?
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 5:47am On Sep 17, 2015
21. J.T. Tom West.

The Rivers State, Nigerian born actor, who was also a director, dancer and singer, died morning of Thursday, 28 September, 2006 following a ghastly auto accident.

1 Like

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 6:23am On Sep 17, 2015
22. John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the United States.

In office: January 20, 1961 – November 22, 1963.

Allegiance: United States of America.

Service/branch: United States Navy.

Years of service: 1941–1945.

Unit: Patrol Torpedo boat 109, Patrol Torpedo boat 59.

Battles/wars: World War II Solomon Islands campaign.

Awards: Navy & Marine Corps Medal, Purple Heart, American Defense Service, American Campaign, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign• (3bronze service stars), World War II Victory.

Alma mater: Harvard University.

Political party: Democratic.

Resting place: Arlington National Cementary.

John Fitzgerald "Jack" Kennedy(JFK), (May 29, 1917 – November 22, 1963), was an American politician who served as the 35th President of the United Statesvfrom January 1961 until his assassination in November 1963.

source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8976969088

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 6:26am On Sep 17, 2015
justwise ive bn banned pls help(travel section).
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by justwise(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Explorers:
justwise ive bn banned pls help(travel section).

Unbanned.
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2015
justwise:

Unbanned.
Thanks bro.
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2015
23. Murtala Ramat Muhammed, 4th Head of State of Nigeria.

Born: November 8, 1938 Kano,Nigeria.

In office: July 30, 1975 – February 13, 1976.

Military service:

Allegiance: Nigeria.

Service/branch: Nigerian Army.

Years of service: 1958 - 1975.

Died: February 13, 1976 Lagos, Nigeria(aged 37).

General Murtala Ramat Muhammed(November 8, 1938–February 13, 1976) was a military ruler(Head of the Federal Military Government) of Nigeria from 1975 until his assassination in 1976.

source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murtala_Mohammed?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6027838387

1 Like

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
myrao:
I was watching furious 7 yesterday when I found myself crying ...his death was painful I must say and I wish I could get to meet him before he died at least to say ''thank u for a job well done on the movies he has starred in''

The end of the movie, Fast 7 is touching...

At the beach, Vin diesel, tyrese, ludacris, and Michelle Rodriguez were starring at Paul walker(Paul walker's brother) with a very sad look like, "this is gonna be the last time we will be featuring together in a movie."

* Michelle Rodriguez: This is where he belongs.

*Vin diesel: Home, where he's always belong.

*Tyrese: Things are gonna be different now, smiles...

*Then theme song came in: "It's been a long day without you, my friend And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. We've come a long way from where we began Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again, When I see you again. oh oh oh" (Charlie puth&Wizkhalifa).

Will always miss him...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by montezz(f): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
kefee and bisi komolafe......rip to d dead!
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2015
24. Brandon Lee.

Theories of the curse of Bruce Lee resurfaced when his son, Brandon Lee, was accidentally shot and killed while on set filming The Crow. Apparently, instead of blanks, the gun had a live round hidden deep in the chamber, fatally wounding Brandon in 1993. Brandon was born in Oakland in 1965 and starred in action movies such as Showdown in Little Tokyo and rapid Fire before his big role in The Crow. Like his father, he studied martial arts and acting.Tragically, he was to marry Eliza Hutton less than two months before his death, which was blamed on a film crew using an unapproved weapon during the creation of the film.

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2015
25. Brittany Murphy.

Born in Atlanta in 1977 and rose to stardom in her role alongside Alicia Silverstone in Clueless. She secured her star as an actress in Girl, Interrupted and 8 Mile. She also played Luanne in King of the Hilland starredin Sin City. Brittany passed away suddenly due to cardiac arrest late in 2009, with the coroner initially suggesting she died of natural causes – a diagnosis difficult to believe at such a young age.Since her death, a variety of bizarre and troubling evidence has emerged suggesting that she and her husband may have been murdered deliberately, as part of a shadowy, unknown plot

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Funjosh(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2015
All of them I miss so much, but three people death pained me so much
1. Aliyah sad
2. Walker sad
3. Dagrin sad
May their soul rest in peace sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Funjosh(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2015
Explorers:
20. Samuel Sochukwuma Okwaraji(19 May 1964 – 12 August 1989) was a professional footballer who played internationally for Nigeria. He was also a qualified lawyer who had a masters in international law from the University of Rome. He collapsed and died of congestive heart failure in the 77th minute of a World Cup qualification match against Angola at the Lagos National Stadium in Surulere, Lagos State on 12 August 1989.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Okwaraji?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2590106032

Men I never knew this Nigga was a Lawyer o. R.I.P. Samuel Okwaraji sad
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by furetin20: 7:31am On Sep 30, 2015
What a thread! op you wan ruin my morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) / Runtown Set To Release His New Album As He Shared Cover Online. Photos / Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.