Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ibadan North Local Government Corpers Dancing. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ibadan North Local Government Corpers Dancing. (1466 Views)

Katsina Corpers Dancing At NYSC Mani Camp 2018 (Photos) / In Need Of NCCF Family House Ibadan North East Address / Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan North Local Government Corpers Dancing. by nikycleo: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
;DThe corp members in Ibadan North Local government of a particular CDs group are beating drums, dancing and singing. They are making the the place lively and fun. smileyThe corp members in Ibadan North Local government of a particular CDs group are beating drums, dancing and singing. They are making the the place lively and fun.
Show the IB cofas are soing demselves.

1 Share

Re: Ibadan North Local Government Corpers Dancing. by Moloso(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
DAT in d part of there celebration
Re: Ibadan North Local Government Corpers Dancing. by saxwizard(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
so wat are u celebrating. ?
Re: Ibadan North Local Government Corpers Dancing. by pneumaticos(m): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Without any pics, you should know its the dance and drama group
Re: Ibadan North Local Government Corpers Dancing. by Temmytea70(m): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
nikycleo:
;DThe corp members in Ibadan North Local government of a particular CDs group are beating drums, dancing and singing. They are making the the place lively and fun. smileyThe corp members in Ibadan North Local government of a particular CDs group are beating drums, dancing and singing. They are making the the place lively and fun.
Show the IB cofas are soing demselves.

Why you wan fall my hand nah......I don fear wen I see d topic,I later calm down wen I no see my pix wen I dey dance..........
Re: Ibadan North Local Government Corpers Dancing. by Temmytea70(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
pneumaticos:
Without any pics, you should know its the dance and drama group
Wrong...dey arnt

(1) (Reply)

2017 Batch 'A' NYSC PCMs Have You Seen This? / Lagos Island PPA Alert / NYSC Orientation Camp Registration Guidelines For Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.