Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) (3374 Views)

Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot / Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by money121(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
The NYPD cops attached to the 46 Precinct assumed the position of a midwife on Wednesday evening, September 9, in the Bronx.
Reports made it known that Sergeant Garcia and Police Officers Howe, Olivo, and Ramroop responded to a 911 call of a woman giving birth in her apartment. The officers got to the apartment prior to EMS workers and jumped into action. Officer Howe who is a father of two and the Field Training Officer, began to coach the 31-year-old woman with her breathing and when to push. Within minutes a healthy baby boy was delivered and Police Officer Howe cleared the baby’s airway, causing him to cry.

The officers continued to comfort new mum and her baby till the EMS finally arrived. They were however moved to a local hospital and are doing fine. Police Officer Howe is a 20-year veteran of the NYPD and the Field Training Officer and mentor for newly assigned Police Officers Olivo and Ramroop.
Just recently, two Brooklyn cops helped a woman give birth to a healthy baby boy.

- See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/four-police-officers-help-pregnant.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove RoyalRoy

Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by money121(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by shogz89: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
I know it can't be Nigerian police,, they only know how to steal kill and destroy..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by Yustash001(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Am disappointed....I thought it's Nigeria police...
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by charijee(f): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sad embarassed embarassed
Was about to salute the Nigerian police embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
charijee:

Buhahahahaha...... iffa hear!
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by bqlekan(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
charijee:
Ni what, make i hear say dem no arrest the new born for having blood all over his body grin

how are you doing ma'am? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by charijee(f): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
bqlekan:
Ni what, make i hear say dem no arrest the new born for having blood all over his body grin

how are you doing ma'am? cheesy
lol grin
To arrest na their calling na

Not bad, how's life in general?
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by charijee(f): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Buhahahahaha...... iffa hear!
police don turn mockery ba? grin
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by bqlekan(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
charijee:
lol grin
To arrest na their calling na

Not bad, how's life in general?
abi o.. life's been good, thanks to God.. and you?
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
charijee:
police don turn mockery ba? grin

Them fit?...... those people wey fear pass anything... common CPR sef them no sabi.
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by charijee(f): 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Them fit?...... those people wey fear pass anything... common CPR sef them no sabi.
Ehen!!...I'll call police for you tongue
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
charijee:
Ehen!!...I'll call police for you tongue

Call them come, their 50naira dey wait

3 Likes

Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by charijee(f): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
bqlekan:

abi o.. life's been good, thanks to God.. and you?
life's been fair somehow....just fed up with this planet earth, wanna relocate to another planet grin
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by charijee(f): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Call them come, their 50naira dey wait
chai! grin they haf sufer in ya hand grin

No dull moment for your side again o wink
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
charijee:
chai! grin they haf sufer in ya hand grin

No dull moment for your side again o wink

Dull moment still jor... sad....but wetin man go do..
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by bqlekan(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
charijee:
life's been fair somehow....just fed up with this planet earth, wanna relocate to another planet grin
hahahah oya, come with me, i have somewhere we can run too... we live every human behind. grin grin
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by charijee(f): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
bqlekan:
hahahah oya, come with me, i have somewhere we can run too... we live every human behind. grin grin
Haba! just you and I?
Is that another garden of Eden? grin
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by charijee(f): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Dull moment still jor... sad....but wetin man go do..
clear every dull moment o...make e dey sparkle dey go wink
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by bqlekan(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
charijee:
Haba! just you and I?
Is that another garden of Eden? grin
somewhere better than the garden of Eden.. somewhere the devil cant access.. just me and you, no third party.. grin
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by charijee(f): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
bqlekan:

somewhere better than the garden of Eden.. somewhere the devil cant access.. just me and you, no third party.. grin
Interesting! Very interesting!
Been long I read those lines cheesy....
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
charijee:
clear every dull moment o...make e dey sparkle dey go wink

Lol abi o
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
bqlekan:

The Guns wey go shoot you for road plenty grin
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by bqlekan(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

The Guns wey go shoot you for road plenty grin
bro forget that''' there is zero tolerance for violence there.. tongue
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by bqlekan(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
charijee:
Interesting! Very interesting!
Been long I read those lines cheesy....
more lines await you.. pack your bags and let's abscond... dont mind Jay grin
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
bqlekan:
bro forget that''' there is zero tolerance for violence there.. tongue

The people with the Guns don't follow rules o.....and them no dey hear abeg grin
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by bqlekan(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

The people with the Guns don't follow rules o.....and them no dey hear abeg grin
a garden with enormous magnetic field, you cant come in with metals... and it can only occupy two.. myself and Chari tongue tongue tongue
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
bqlekan:

a garden with enormous magnetic field, you cant come in with metals... and it can only occupy two.. myself and Chari tongue tongue tongue

e go shock you leave you with goose bumps like turkey skin grin
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by charijee(f): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
bqlekan:
more lines await you.. pack your bags and let's abscond... dont mind Jay grin
Seems I may not be returning from this trip grin....how and when do we leave?....I looooooovveeeee adventures grin

JJ has divorced me a long time ago sad
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by pet4ril(f): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
shogz89:
I know it can't be Nigerian police,, they only know how to steal kill and destroy..
I tell you, they may even shoot sporadically to the air thereby scarring the baby to go back to the womb... congrats to the woman anyway
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by bqlekan(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
charijee:
Seems I may not be returning from this trip grin....how and when do we leave?....I looooooovveeeee adventures grin

JJ has divorced me a long time ago sad
nah, no returning, we are starting a perfect race of humans there., one devoid of sins grin

As for JJ, can bluff all be can, he ain't gon do nothing grin (bros, nah joke I dey oo cheesy)
Re: Four Police Officers Help Pregnant Woman Deliver (photo) by bqlekan(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

e go shock you leave you with goose bumps like turkey skin grin
oga, forget that thing.. I get odeshi grin watch me take her away cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Introverted Nigerian / Man Beats Up His Wife For Putting On A Short Skirt Without Wearing Pants / Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.