Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out (3391 Views)

Nigerian Mum Cries Out Over Images In Primary School Textbook / Mammary Gland Shaped Mushroom / Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Newsmond: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
A nursing mother has expressed fears over her husband ‘s addiction to using the milk from her mammary gland to drink cassava flour, popularly known as garri.

According to her, it all started when the milk in their home finished, and she jokingly told him to use the one from her mammary gland instead.

However, he took the milk and since then, he has been addicted to it.

The nursing mother revealed she is scared her husband would look for the milk elsewhere when she stops nursing their baby.

In her words;

“I put to bed some months back and husband drinks my milk and he’s now addicted. I have started squeezing for him and my baby.

I gave birth to a beautiful healthy child. My husband has been good. He doesn’t allow me move a finger at all.

It started one night, he was hungry and asked me if there was milk for garri and groundnut and I said no. I jokingly said he should use my bre*st mik. Jokingly o. Just joke.

I slept off. In the morning I woke up and saw the milk in the fridge reduced. I asked him and he said he used it with the milk and groundnut and he loved it that I should squeeze more for him.

I thought he was joking. He wasn’t. I did reluctantly and he has been addicted to it. Sometimes he even complains that our baby takes the breast milk too much”

Source: https://www.newsmond.com/nursing-mother-expresses-fear-after-her-husband-used-the-milk-from-mammary-gland-to-drink-garri-and-got-addicted/

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Jackyz: 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Endsarz

1 Like

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Freestainworld(m): 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
You now have two babies at home, a bigger and smaller baby

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by squarelead(m): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by BodePolScience: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Though strange! But the family can make research if such action is healthy and safe?

1 Like

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
What kind of thing is this? Yuk!

Hubby is using you to do economics. At least milk money don save.

Better you tell him not to try to get it outside after you're done weaning your child because HIV can be contracted from breast milk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Conner44: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
lol he is your husband, before then your fiance and far before that your boyfriend. he has full ownership rights over your boobs and the milk therin. wasn't he the one who got you pregnant and made your udders start leaking? see woman, if it comes down to it, your husband has grrater claim over those mammaries than your child, afterall the child would soon outgrow the boobs in a few months but oga's own is forever.

remember that a cock that one way or another grows to full maturity, owes the world a duty to crow.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Vulcanheph(m): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
What the hell ?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Haakeem(m): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Conner44:
lol he is your husband, before then your fiance and far before that your boyfriend. he has full ownership rights over your boobs and the milk therin. wasn't he the one who got you pregnant and made your udders start leaking? see woman, if it comes down to it, your husband has grrater claim over those mammaries than your child, afterall the child would soon outgrow the boobs in a few months but oga's own is forever.

remember that a cock that one way or another grows to full maturity, owes the world a duty to crow.
Rubbish!!! breast milk was made for babies not a full grown man.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
If this story is true in the first place, then that man should also start wearing Pampers. Just imagine this bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Conner44: 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Haakeem:

wrong! breast milk was made as food for all and sundry by God but scientists later found out that it contained some properties that was required for proper growth by infants.

think i am wrong? then why do you drink cow milk? why not leave it for the poor innocent calf to have its fill? or you feel cow milk is different from human milk?

5 Likes

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Vision101(m): 5:47am On Jun 22, 2021
The man is fully enjoying his investment. Chop ptoto and download with milk.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by cococandy(f): 6:22am On Jun 22, 2021
Haakeem:

cow milk was also made for calves not grown humans.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by DADDY2or3FISHES: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2021
If you could suck it during sex, what's the difference using during a meal... Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by emetisuccess(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2021
Kikikikikikikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Freeeanijor: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2021
Nwaamaikpe is that you?

1 Like

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by nautybride: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2021
He should stop shorting the ration of the baby.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by NwaAmaikpe: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2021
shocked

As a young father with a hyper excessive libido, I almost smothered my 2weeks old son because he kept competing with me for boobs I paid brideprice on.
I couldn't take it, so we weaned him at 3 weeks and banished him to formula.

Anyone who has sucked fresh breast milk knows it has the sweetest tang, I've never tried it with garri, I only use it for custard.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Shellsploit: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a young father with a hyper excessive libido, I almost smothered my 2weeks old son because he kept competing with me for boobs I paid brideprice on.
I couldn't take it, so we weaned him at 3 weeks and banished him to formula.

Anyone who has sucked fresh breast milk knows it has the sweetest tang, I've never tried it with garri, I only use it for custard.

1 Like

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Queenslander(f): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2021
DADDY2or3FISHES:
If you could suck it during sex, what's the difference using during a meal... Hypocrisy
there's a huge difference,. She wasn't lactating during intercourse sir...

1 Like

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by tillaman(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Haakeem(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
cococandy:
cow milk was also made for calves not grown humans.
Are'nt you ashamed of what you just spited out kai....

1 Like

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Haakeem(m): 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Conner44:

wrong! breast milk was made as food for all and sundry by God but scientists later found out that it contained some properties that was required for proper growth by infants.

think i am wrong? then why do you drink cow milk? why not leave it for the poor innocent calf to have its fill? or you feel cow milk is different from human milk?
If you are a christian there was where it was stated that animals where made for human to feed on...

2 Likes

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by cococandy(f): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Haakeem:

Are'nt you ashamed of what you just spited out kai....

Animals’ milk are made for their babies (calves, kids etc) not for humans.
Imagine being so ignorant and asking me if I’m not ashamed. On top of your ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by cassidy1996(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
lies

1 Like

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Richy4(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
That's extremely weird....

1 Like

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
Conner44:

How you hit reply and typed this nonsense is still a mystery to me.

You and your two likers deserve brain transplant.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Haakeem(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
cococandy:

Animals’ milk are made for their babies (calves, kids etc) not for humans.
Imagine being so ignorant and asking me if I’m not ashamed. On top of your ignorance.
I am sure you are a christian because a muslim won't commit such blunder that u just made...and let me remaind you that we are created to rule all over all the animals so we have right to do anything we want with them,except suffering them...
And the bible confirms it too,
genesis chapter 1 vs 26 saYS; then god said let us make man kind in our image,in our likness,so that they may rule fish in seas and the birds in sky,over the livestock and all wild animals and over all the creatures that move along the ground...
This verse clearly confirms it that we can do anything with them including eating of their meat milk and more....hope you are learning??

1 Like

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Why are you ASSuming I’m interested in what the Bible said? You don’t even know if I believe in it or not. Do you want me to educate you based on what the Torah or Koran said? Would you be comfortable with that? Or you just think because you read the Bible, you can shove it in everyone’s face when it suits you?

Can’t be dripping with low IQ and ask me if I’m learning. Learning what please?

What you said below has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that animal milk is meant for their calves and kids. Shut up Hakeem.
Haakeem:

I am sure you are a christian because a muslim cant comit such blunder that u have just said...and let me remaind you that we are created to rule all over all the animals so we have right to do anything we want with the except suffering them...and the bible confirms it too,genesis chapter 1 vs 26 said; then god said let us make man kind in our image,in our likness,so that they may rule fish in seas and the birds in sky,over the livestock and all wild animals and over all the creatures that move along the ground...this verse clearly confirms it that we can do anything with them including eating of their meat milk and more....hope you are learning??

2 Likes

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by iamyemiakins(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by Haakeem(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
cococandy:
Why are you ASSuming I’m interested in what the Bible said? You don’t even know if I believe in it or not. Do you want me to educate you based on what the Torah or Koran said? Would you be comfortable with that? Or you just think because you read the Bible, you can shove it in everyone’s face when it suits you?

Can’t be dripping with low IQ and ask me if I’m learning. Learning what please?

What you said below has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that animal milk are meant for their calves and kids. Shut up Hakeem.
It's like you are an atheist and i don't argue with your type's simply because u people act like a baby no wonder you support the drinking of your wife breast...baby baby

1 Like

Re: Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out by cococandy(f): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Haakeem:

It's like you are an atheist and i argue with your type's simply because u people act like a baby no wonder you support the drinking of your wife breast...baby baby

Here you go again ASSuming.Did I say I’m an atheist?

And please quote the post where I said men should drink their wives’ milk. I’m waiting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Going Green, Would You Carpool? / Wedding Palava: Church Wedding, Court or Traditional?? / Husband Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.