Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Tools And Software For Learning How To Hack - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tools And Software For Learning How To Hack (2039 Views)

Which Standard Computer School Do You Recommend For Learning Programming? / Various Free Computer Science Resources For Learning / OAU Engineering Students Build 'HUMANE' A Software For The Visually-impaired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tools And Software For Learning How To Hack by jaeyikeh(m): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
please hackers in the house please help me with software and tools for hacking, and materials which will enable me learn it faster
Re: Tools And Software For Learning How To Hack by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Tools And Software For Learning How To Hack by alcuin(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Simple.....dump Windows OS. Download Kali linux, install it.....learn Python, download books to learn how to write attack scripts. If u need ready made tools, download netcat, WireShark, but it's better u get into the programmers world and get your hands dirty. Python is a faithful partner.....

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Tools And Software For Learning How To Hack by jaeyikeh(m): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
thanks bro..... do you know any way I can download video tutorials
Re: Tools And Software For Learning How To Hack by alcuin(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Actually, no one can go research for u. Google up any information u need....there's a high chance that it's already answered somewhere in the internet. For video tutorials, try YouTube.com, thenewboston.com, etc.
Re: Tools And Software For Learning How To Hack by Hibrahym: 6:56am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Tools And Software For Learning How To Hack by Supermiy: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
I'd really urge you to learn atleast a language first..before anything else
Re: Tools And Software For Learning How To Hack by Snowden(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2015
Your Mission Should u choose to accept it: Understand All OS understand Programming Understand UNIX understand Networks Understand Network Protocols understand Virus understand exploits understand Linux 2.0, Visit Udemy, Visit Cybrary visit CbTNuggets and of all my friend Join an Hacker forum better than This.
Snowden.

(1) (Reply)

This Thread Is For Blockchain Developers / I Beg You In The Name Of God Help Me Out Urgently / How To Modify Simple Machine Forum (SMF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.