Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Am In Need Of Advices And Opinions Pls. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Am In Need Of Advices And Opinions Pls. (1147 Views)

Honest Opinions About Dudutoonz Academy...anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Need Of Advices And Opinions Pls. by Olayinka8793(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Am a 21 yrs old school leaver,finished learning barbing after 4 years as an apprentice two months ago,graduated with a certificate of apprenticeship to back it up.
Now I just paid for and secured a decent shop in a fairly good neighbourhood,now before I could fit the shop wit funitures and electrical systems I need to first paint it.I want a two color combination of gloss paints of yellow(upper) and orange(lower),so I wish to know your opinions on if those colours will be ideal or there are better combinations you can suggest to me to make the interior attractive especially at night from outside due to potential customer who might be passing.
Thanks.
Re: I Am In Need Of Advices And Opinions Pls. by adedayourt(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
4 YEARS 2 MONTHS?

dat period ll get u a Bsc Cert
Re: I Am In Need Of Advices And Opinions Pls. by Olayinka8793(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:
4 YEARS 2 MONTHS?

no bro,4 years only and graduate 2 months ago, Bsc? Well fingers are not equal so not all of us will be priveledged to get a Bsc,the desire is there but what can u do when the financial commitment is beyond u?
Re: I Am In Need Of Advices And Opinions Pls. by DeHero1: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:
4 YEARS 2 MONTHS?

We know u have ur PhD already. Why not answer his question first?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Need Of Advices And Opinions Pls. by adedayourt(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Olayinka8793:
no bro,4 years only and graduate 2 months ago, Bsc? Well fingers are not equal so not all of us will be priveledged to get a Bsc,the desire is there but what can u do when the financial commitment is beyond u?
GOD BLESS UR HUSTLE BROV.

Back to d topic
I think talking bout colous, it solely depends on ur prefrence. Might suggest nd u dnt like it. but wat i can tell u wateva colour combination u wana use...

try a light colour on the lower prt of d rum ( 2 abrorb dirt) nd a lighter colour on the upper prt
make d painting matuerd enof to satisfy adult nd also av some cartoon charactersvon d wall to auit kids
kip d shop clean at all tyme nd maintain good customer relation.

Just add class to ur biz nd mke it stnd out.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Need Of Advices And Opinions Pls. by adedayourt(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
DeHero1:

We know u have ur PhD already. Why not answer his question first?

i bliv u tryin to make sense but sincerly u dint undecided
Re: I Am In Need Of Advices And Opinions Pls. by Olayinka8793(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:

GOD BLESS UR HUSTLE BROV.

Back to d topic
I think talking bout colous, it solely depends on ur prefrence. Might suggest nd u dnt like it. but wat i can tell u wateva colour combination u wana use...

try a light colour on the lower prt of d rum ( 2 abrorb dirt) nd a lighter colour on the upper prt
make d painting matuerd enof to satisfy adult nd also av some cartoon charactersvon d wall to auit kids
kip d shop clean at all tyme nd maintain good customer relation.

Just add class to ur biz nd mke it stnd out.
noted bro,will apply some of the points I find useful,thanks
Re: I Am In Need Of Advices And Opinions Pls. by BRAINZBox(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Olayinka8793:
Am a 21 yrs old school leaver,finished learning barbing after 4 years as an apprentice two months ago,graduated with a certificate of apprenticeship to back it up.
Now I just paid for and secured a decent shop in a fairly good neighbourhood,now before I could fit the shop wit funitures and electrical systems I need to first paint it.I want a two color combination of gloss paints of yellow(upper) and orange(lower),so I wish to know your opinions on if those colours will be ideal or there are better combinations you can suggest to me to make the interior attractive especially at night from outside due to potential customer who might be passing.
Thanks.

Boss....u're made of black....#hustling sure pass...

Like d oda guy suggested...mak a darker colour at d bottom...nd a lighter one up...Nd d arts...I rememba wen I was younger..I loved a barbing saloon because..Dere was mickey mouse holding a clipper...lol...God bless ur hustle baba

1 Like

Re: I Am In Need Of Advices And Opinions Pls. by Olayinka8793(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
BRAINZBox:

Boss....u're made of black....#hustling sure pass...

Like d oda guy suggested...mak a darker colour at d bottom...nd a lighter one up...Nd d arts...I rememba wen I was younger..I loved a barbing saloon because..Dere was mickey mouse holding a clipper...lol...God bless ur hustle baba
thanks bro,your emphasis on the point about darker colour at the bottom is well noted and will be implemented.

(1) (Reply)

Logo Designer Needed Urgently / The Constructive Use Of Dagger -- Wood Art / Learn How To Apply 3d Effect On Text In Coreldraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.