Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Error While Formating - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Error While Formating (711 Views)

What Is The Implication Of Frequently Formating Of A Laptop System / Please Help Me- Error While Unpacking Program, Code Lp5 / Backing Up Your Outlook Express Files Before Formating That System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error While Formating by adventure(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2009
Pls some one help, my desktop dua core refuses to formate error says CANNOT COPY FILE.pls i hav done all i knw still nt cant formate.Som1 help me pls.
Re: Error While Formating by blackweaver(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2009
can you give us more info? what os are you using? what did you do exactly? and what exactly are you trying to do?
why do you want to format? (if that's what you really want tot do)
Re: Error While Formating by adventure(m): 4:24am On Apr 11, 2009
The system went off as PHCN or NEPA took light,and wen d light is back my system refuses to boot again,is reboot itself witout reaching opening desktop icons.Pls help that why i neet to formate it.
Re: Error While Formating by blackweaver(m): 5:20am On Apr 11, 2009
when you put on the system do you get to the point where the windows logo shows? in short what is the last thing you see before the system reboots?
oh and i assume you are using windows; what version exactly? also do you have the installation cd? am sure you don't have to format your harddisk to fix your problem
Re: Error While Formating by adventure(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2009
Bro pls give me ur no so i can talk to u one on one the waY u talk i hav d feelin that u wil solve my problem.Send ur no to ikechiokorom@yahoo.com if u dont wish to paste it here. Thanks im waiting

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Pls / How Do I Make Money From The Internet Legally? / A Fairly Used Desktop Computer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.