Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Siasia Wields The Axe;some Players Must Give Way - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Wields The Axe;some Players Must Give Way (519 Views)

EPL: Man United Back On Track As Mourinho Wields Axe / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Siasia Wields The Axe;some Players Must Give Way by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Samson Siasia has revealed that he would be looking towards strengthening his team, ahead of the Senegal, 2015 Africa U23 Cup of Nations in November.
The 8-nation competition which serves as the qualification for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio has Nigeria drawn into group B along with Egypt, Algeria and Mali.

” We will make corrections after the All-Africa Games. I plan to travel to talk to some players I have already penciled down, then hopefully, the team assembles the week commencing September 30 to prepare for the Africa U-23 Cup of Nations. Certainly, some of the players I brought to Congo Brazzaville will have to give way.”

Siasia then apologized to Nigerians for letting them down by not qualifying for the All-Africa Games men’s football final and bringing home the gold medal.
“I am not a man of excuses. I take all the blame for this collapse and will certainly make amends before the Africa U-23 Cup of Nations.”

http://footballlive.ng/footballnews/9ja-news/siasia-wields-the-axe-some-players-will-give-way-coach-declares/
Re: Siasia Wields The Axe;some Players Must Give Way by bishop88: 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
He better do
Re: Siasia Wields The Axe;some Players Must Give Way by belovedbest(m): 1:07am On Sep 17, 2015
I doubt if there is a better name to call those bunch of players than being ridiculous. They've lost a golden chance, especially the confused strikers running into themselves always.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: How You Should Tell Arsenal Fan 'sorry' After The Loss / Juventus Defender Patrice Evra Ageing ‘like A Bottle Of Wine’ / Startimes Appoints Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo As Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.