Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Could Mb Be Converted To Money?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could Mb Be Converted To Money?? (392 Views)

The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" / See The Two Pretty Ladies From Mbaise In Imo State That Converted To Islam(pics) / 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could Mb Be Converted To Money?? by Daniel058(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
please people, I want to know If it's true that mb could be converted to currency.. This the belief of many Internet users including some of us here on nairaland. . They (we) believe for example that all the mb we spends here on nairaland are rolling straight to the main man's bank account.. Same thought about fb..

Anyone here with convincing info should help me and fellow novice..

Please.. thanks
Re: Could Mb Be Converted To Money?? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
embarassed and to tink i come here every day uncle seun i need my change cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Could Mb Be Converted To Money?? by Nicklaus(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
I thought you people google everything these days. Go ahead, google it.

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth On Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle / Viola Davis Makes History Wining Best Actress At The Emmys Award / 2face Begs Don Jazzy, D’banj To Make One More Hit Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.