Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" (44684 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by Nobody: 10:46am On May 02, 2018
Its No Longer News that davido bought his girlfriend,chioma of 5 years a porshe car worth 45 million Naira.The news broke the internet and has continued to do so ,but a Nigerian man by name olakunle alison has this to say about the whole scenario.

Very Important: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma like A prostitute ,Nigerian Man Says
As Shared On His Facebook ;

A generation of women sold to money slave camps.

Sticking with a man to whom you are not married and who cheated on you with several women, impregnating two of them in the process (baby mamas) whilst dating you, and then became an accidental 'baby-daddy' is NOT LOVE just because he bought you a #45million car.

You are a needy, opportunistic, parasitic, gold-digging, low self-esteem sufferer. A Stockholm syndrome patient. You are not loyal. You are a liar. A prostitute and you share some moral equivalence.

The only reason any woman would endure contemptible treatments from a man is because of what she looks to gain materially and financially. Let's stop ridiculing the word 'Love' for the sake of posterity so that they'd be able to distinguish between virtue and vice.

There is simply no virtue in staying with a man who openly disrespects you over a period of years. None. And buying you the moon  and stars  will not make up for him treating you like human fecal matter. Money cannot buy moral worth. Rather money distorts moral worth. And that's what is happening these days.

Permit me to digress a bit whilst I elucidate on point of ethics.

Humans are created with a deep sense of moral worth. This simply means that every human being loves to be treated like a rare and precious stone. It's just the way our Maker made us. The desire to be loved, admired, desired, respected, treated fairly and kindly is part of our teleology. So when anybody willingly and voluntarily subjects himself or herself to vile and inhumane treatments for other considerations it basically reduces that person to an object rather than a subject. The person has objectified himself or herself.

Believe it or not, what we are witnessing today is one of the unintended fallouts of the extreme faction of feminism: The Moral Self-Depreciation of Womenfolk. After all, the cardinal philosophy of modern feminism is CHOICE and SELF AUTONOMY. So who are we to question a woman who CHOOSES to stay in an abusive but profitable relationship? If she has a right to choose who stays in her body and a right to choose her role in a marriage, why not this?

I once wrote a piece on the tyranny of freewill (choice). Generally, humans don't have the tool box necessary to make good choices. A man's choice will only be consistent with his true nature. And man is deeply flawed by nature, hence his choices must necessarily be flawed. A greedy man will always choose money above morals, yet he needs morals more. A dog by nature must bark and a cat moan.

Knowing this, it is therefore suicidal to build an ideology on human choices and self autonomy. Nobody (man or woman) should be self autonomous. In reality, nobody is. Everyone needs a governing and regulatory authority that sets boundaries; both moral and spatial boundaries. This is necessary for the survival of humanity because our natural appetite is self destructive. We need to be delivered from ourselves.

Feminism is toxic not because of its intended consequences but because of its unintended ones, and we are already seeing them play out. If consistency matters, no hardline feminist should be able to condemn any woman who chooses abuse and disrespect over self dignity. IT IS HER CHOICE!

We should not teach our daughters that CHOICE is the best power they have. Knowledge is. With knowledge they'd understand that they don't just make choices but that their choices make them.

The young lady's choice makes her a disgrace.

#truthissacred
Selah.

source-https://www.xclusivenobs.com/celebritylifestyle/nigerian-man-said-about-davidos-girlfriend-chioma/

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by KevMitnick: 10:49am On May 02, 2018
Ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by Nobody: 10:51am On May 02, 2018
See screenshots
Cc lalasticlala,seun

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by donstan18: 10:54am On May 02, 2018
And you are a jealous Brostitute

Na this kyn man go dey call her babe "My Queen", "My Assurance", "My Baby", but when the Queen asks him for 5k, the kingdom will scatter and Igwe himself will disappear.

223 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by KanwuliaExtra: 10:56am On May 02, 2018

Sticking with a man to whom you are not married and who cheated on you with several women, impregnating two of them in the process (baby mamas) whilst dating you, and then became an accidental 'baby-daddy' is NOT LOVE just because he bought you a #45million car.

Married or not, women will still go through the same “endurance” factor! She had been there for FIVE YEARS ABI? So, what is the problem? Is that not what relationships are all about? undecided

She should leave to follow A BROKE-AZZZZE likely ya? cheesy

See JELOSI O? shocked
Which man or woman does not have a PAST?
The DAVIDO nko? Na saint? grin

But 2Baba abi na Tuface did the same na. cheesy

Abeg let them be.
At least, they have made the decision to be together. Nobody’s business o! kiss

A broke azzzzzze dude DISRESPECTS a woman even MORE!

Which is better? undecided

Better be disrespected by A LOADED MAN, than by a NONENTITY!

Chioma! Faya dey go ooooooo, BABY OKU! kiss

Team D&C (Davido and Chioma) trending! HATERS GO AND DIE!!!!!! kiss

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by Mynd44: 10:56am On May 02, 2018
Okay.

Agreed, she is a prostitute and she is sleeping with Davido for money. So?

Is it your Instruments?
Is it your body, money or sex?

People should mind their business

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by talk2saintify(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2018
shocked

I don't Understand why it "paining" the man asif Chioma was his EX
Even Oga Mynd is unsatisfied with his outburst!

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by youngest85(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2018
I don bleep chioma several times
Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by dreamwords: 11:02am On May 02, 2018
Every lady that collects cash or any capital assets from a man who bangs her is a prostitute.. So therefore every nigerian lady is a prostitute.. Unless the ones that feeds their boyfriends or husbands

My 2cents

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by dreamwords: 11:06am On May 02, 2018
Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by Nobody: 11:22am On May 02, 2018
He said what he had been planning to say..

That is his own opinion..
Every individual is right in his/her own perspective..

Ever since davido bought his gf 45m porsche, haters has been crawling out of the cave in large numbers..

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by Nobody: 11:40am On May 02, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

lol u funny die

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by wheenie(f): 11:49am On May 02, 2018
dreamwords:
Every lady that collects cash or any capital assets from a man who bangs her is a prostitute.. So therefore every nigerian lady is a prostitute.. Unless the ones that feeds their boyfriends or husbands

My 2cents

since every Nigerian Lady is a prostitute which is ur mom? Olosho or Ashawo or just plain prostitute?

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by Evablizin(f): 11:51am On May 02, 2018
youngest85:
Is there any award for bleeping her?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by Mynd44: 11:54am On May 02, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

How won't I be? These people wont let us hear word.

Does Davido like her? Yes
Does she like him? Yes
Does their prostitution or lack thereof affect his life? No.

Make the guy go find lacasera to drink biko

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by Evablizin(f): 11:55am On May 02, 2018
donstan18:
And you are a jealous Brostitute

Na this kyn man go dey call her babe "My Queen", "My Assurance", "My Baby", but when the Queen asks him for 5k, the kingdom will scatter and Igwe himself will disappear.
The Brostitute is seeking for attention. Chioma this,Chioma that. See painment.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by Mynd44: 11:55am On May 02, 2018
youngest85:
Do you want a cookie or something?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by donstan18: 12:04pm On May 02, 2018
Evablizin:
The Brostitute is seeking for attention. Chioma this,Chioma that. See painment.

Ada bekee, you dey mind that one. cheesy

Maybe his babe is pressurizing him for her own assurance cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by Brooke60(f): 12:05pm On May 02, 2018
Mynd44:

Do you want a cookie or something?
Good question cheesy cheesy
Some guys lack sense ehn

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by Khd95(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2018
abeg when man city go lift their premier league cup

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 02, 2018
Khd95:
abeg when man city go lift their premier league cup
lol
Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by Espada10: 4:02pm On May 02, 2018
Every woman has a price

The difference is that she is sleeping with davido for 45 million and more deals worth millions.

Other girl sleep with their boyfriend for a bottle of coke and indomie or fast foods

Others you can get for free , if you just have sweet mouth

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by neolboy(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2018
God help some people not to commit suicide because of Chioma matter
see how bitter this man is

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by Sweetcollins: 10:33pm On May 02, 2018
Hmmm
Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2018
What a country

Bbn is over now is Chioma that will not allow someone to rest

Everywhere

Chioma Chioma even in Republic de Togo chioma

What I said is Common sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by tuna4servi(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2018
Ok
Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by zlantanfan: 10:34pm On May 02, 2018
Is chioma the cause of these people home problems and happenings in this country.

So much bitterness from a failed epistle writer seeking crumbs of attention

14 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 02, 2018
Ok
Re: The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" by bentlywills(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Club Cubana Chief Priest: "Toyin Lawani Stole My Money Photo" / Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Newborn Daughter (First Photo) / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.