Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Herpes During Cheap Nike Lebron 12 Shoes Pregnancy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Herpes During Cheap Nike Lebron 12 Shoes Pregnancy (369 Views)

Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Asked Couple For Pregnancy Test Result Before Wedding Them In Church / Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herpes During Cheap Nike Lebron 12 Shoes Pregnancy by bronxairjordan: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Herpes during Curry One pregnancy

What are the risks to my unborn baby if I have genital herpes? Will I need a cesarean delivery if I have herpes? Can my baby catch herpes from me (or someone else) after delivery? Can I breastfeed if I have a herpes outbreak? What precautions should I take if I get cold sores? What would happen if my baby got herpes during delivery or as a newborn? How do you get herpes? What happens once someone is infected? What are the symptoms of a genital herpes infection? Is the first outbreak more or less Cheap Nike Lebron 12 Shoes severe than future outbreaks? Could I have genital herpes and not know it? Are there ways to tell whether my partner or I have herpes? What if I've never had herpes but my partner has? En espa

Reviewed by Cheap Nike KD 6 For Sale the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board

What are the risks to my unborn baby if I have genital herpes?The biggest concern with genital herpes during pregnancy is that you might cheap nfl hats transmit it to your baby during labor and delivery. If a baby is infected this way, the virus can cause a miscarriage or serious birth defects.

Will I need a http://www.airjordanmvp.com/ cesarean delivery if I have herpes?It depends. That's because you begin to develop antibodies to herpes soon after you're first infected, and they're passed on to your baby through the placenta. This would be the case if you have any visible sores on your cervix, vagina, or external genitals, or any symptoms, like tingling, burning, or pain, that sometimes signal an imminent outbreak. (Currently, there's no quick and reliable way to test whether you're actually shedding virus.)The only exception might be if you have herpes lesions or symptoms and your water breaks when your baby is still very premature. In that case, your practitioner may try to postpone delivery to give your baby more time to develop. (You may be treated with an antiviral medication in the meantime.)To improve your chances of being able to deliver vaginally, most experts including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists recommend that pregnant women with recurrent genital herpes be offered oral antiviral medication from 36 weeks or so until delivery. If you are, the risk of transmission to your baby is very high up to 50 percent.

This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes Nike Kobe 8 For Sale only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Please review the Terms of Use before using this site. Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by the Terms of Use.

(1) (Reply)

1,000 Hajj Pilgrims Survive Fire At Mecca Hotel / Threatens To Kill On Social Media Is Becoming Too Much Pls!!! / He Still Sends Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.