Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Too Cool! 50 Cent Shares Picture Of His Son Wearing A Yeezy, North West T-shirt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Too Cool! 50 Cent Shares Picture Of His Son Wearing A Yeezy, North West T-shirt (550 Views)

Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Wizkid Shares Picture Of Zion Balogun, His Son / 50 Cent Shares Epic Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Cool! 50 Cent Shares Picture Of His Son Wearing A Yeezy, North West T-shirt by tosmoniyi8: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
The name of this 50 cent son in the picture above is Sire and after 50 cent himself shared this picture on his social media handle, the picture started trending on the web ::: Bloggers said: 50 Cent shared this photo of his son wearing a Yeezy shirt with North West on it and captioned it "My Dad's crazy, he said I get all his money. So I can only date hot girls that have their own."...

To read on and view pictures, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/too-cool-50-cent-shares-picture-of-his.html

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Robbed While Performing / Poor Guy! Stevie Wonder Says His Dead Lawyer Tricked Him Into Signing / OMG! What Is Wrong With What This Girl Is Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.