Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition (2429 Views)

PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition by valasmedia(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
I saw this on my update on bbm,I just decided to share it with my fellow countrymen.... just be factual, what will happen if you found your daughter beaten like this

Re: Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition by pet4ril(f): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
It will be an eye for an eye before I invite the police sad sad he must have something to testify about it for the rest of his life

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition by cozy7(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
This are d kinda things that makes one (angrily) take laws into their hands....

Without mixing words, whoever tries that on my daughter, will be permanently disfigured (if not dead) within 24hrs after I find out. Shikena.....

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition by rbekins: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
valasmedia:
I saw this on my update on bbm,I just decided to share it with my fellow countrymen.... just be factual, what will happen if you found your daughter beaten like this

Of course as long as I can lay my hand on black market fuel then what else do I need. Straight and burn the school building.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition by valasmedia(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
rbekins:

Of course as long as I can lay my hand on black market fuel then what else do I need. Straight and burn the school building.
hmm.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition by ifex370(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
say your last prayers cos I'll kill you

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
The posters above me tho grin
Y'all are cute.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition by Haywhymido(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
The doer of such dehumanizing act shd be on is kneels n begging 4 mercy when i see him/her.If not, my act will get to the notice of ICJ

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition by kprakhid: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2015
undecided dey can't try it...
Re: Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition by lilmax(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2015
pet4ril:
It will be an eye for an eye before I invite the police sad sad he must have something to testify about it for the rest of his life
what is wrong with this one?
Re: Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition by pet4ril(f): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2015
lilmax:
what is wrong with this one?
I should be asking you this

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition by KanwuliaJara: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Call the police immediately, so that my family is not subjected to baseless accusations. Then take her to the Emergency Room. kiss
Re: Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition by lilmax(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2015
pet4ril:
I should be asking you this
how do you know its a “he“ ?
Re: Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition by deanoffaculty: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Jeeeez! My daughter!
I will quickly call 'awon omo wobe' that I have a job for them since FG is not creating jobs. After that I will make sure that 'Ogbomoso' weed is abundantly available. They should fetch the animal that did this to my daughter and they should deal with him/her according to 'wobe' penal code grin grin grin.
After all I have just created job for the youths......

Re: Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition by Pidggin(f): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition by pet4ril(f): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
lilmax:
how do you know its a “he“ ?
chai, see busy body grin was sex the reason for your quote grin ok, be it he/she, I will deal with the person mercilessly grin are you now satisfied
Re: Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition by lilmax(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
pet4ril:
chai, see busy body grin was sex the reason for your quote grin ok, be it he/she, I will deal with the person mercilessly grin are you now satisfied
now you know undecided

(1) (Reply)

Media Explode As World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) / Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) / Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.