Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? (62111 Views)

Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? / Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent? / What Will You Do? You Came Back From Work & Met Your Daughter In This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
OMg...

You walk into the kitchen and you find your child like this...

Playing with your butter.

What Would U do??

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by ladyF(f): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
I think I will just stand there and start laughing. grin Will clean her up when I'm done. Some of us did worse when we were kids.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

292 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Tpave(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
That's why she is a child. Pick her up and bath her properly.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
First of all,I wud definitely scream...how on earth she got the butter from the fridge? shocked shocked shocked

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by McCarlito(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Simple.....

Walk straight to the fridge; get some slices of bread and clean her up with it....
#LetThereBeNoWaste

365 Likes 21 Shares

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Cutehector(m): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
Queenvalerie come in here.. am sure u must have ate sand when u were a baybee

2 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Queenvalerie come in here.. am sure u must have ate sand when u were a baybee
Aww. She cute but not that mess she made.

No Hector I didn't eat sand tongue grin but I did play in the mop bucket.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by deewhone(f): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pick her up, bath her. Its carelessness on my part for putting it within her reach

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tpave:
That's why she is a child. Pick her up and bath her properly.
I see you have the potentials of a good father.

17 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
McCarlito:
Simple.....

Walk straight to the fridge; get some slices of bread and clean her up with it....
#LetThereBeNoWaste
lols agege bread will do the needful.

27 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Cutehector(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:

Aww. She cute but not that mess she made.

No Hector I didn't eat sand tongue grin but I did play in the mop bucket.
shocked whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat grin cheesy

Dammmn.. grin some pretty fvcked up shitt

2 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Cutehector(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
deewhone:
Pick her up, bath her. Its carelessness on my part for putting it in her reach
no b Nigerian u be? U go spank am na.. shuo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by McCarlito(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
lols agege bread will do the needful.
You're a mind reader..... If that woman wey dey fry akara don come out sef.... forget the rest....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Brymo: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
I love babies, if I wud allow my self to have a nemesis, they wud be babies

3 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
shocked whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat grin cheesy

Dammmn.. grin some pretty fvcked up shitt
I was a kid.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
deewhone:
Pick her up, bath her. Its carelessness on my part for putting it in her reach
Nice reply an mindset.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nothing,the mother will take care of it after I draw her attention to her cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by BIGTinfotech: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol. She's just a child. That's why the phrase 'always keep out of the reach of children', is written.

P.S- kids who did stuffs like this often turn out to be intelligent academically.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by hakeem4(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
angry
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by ademega(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
I do say well down in such situation
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by DankemzI(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Scream Hard. Get my phone for a pics to show her mom prove of laziness and carelessness then spank the hell outta the child.... She might probably be playing with a fatal substance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by YelloweWest: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Take some pics. Than give her a warm bath smiley kids are awesome. Thank God I've got 6.

14 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by YelloweWest: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
DankemzI:
Scream Hard
At your self abi cos it's totally the parents fault
Why was the baby left alone in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by gradeA(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
she must have bread for dinner.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by SenJoe(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Take her to the bathroom and give her a nice bathe.

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by adenine02: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
wtf
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Kjking(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
simple!!

join her

10 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by glaber: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ah go just carry her go give the alumanjiris them, buy long bread join, I`ll go take her the next day

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by damilareoye: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
call her mother to clean her up cheesy
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by vRendoh(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2016

I will hurry and give her a bath rather than clicking my camera.

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by kennosklint(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Slap

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.