Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Names Of Interesting Korean Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Names Of Interesting Korean Movies (21125 Views)

Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) / Most Recent And Interesting Korean Movies / Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by Anibabe(f): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
city hunter,personal taste,a man called god, marima,playful kiss,you are beautiful,coffee prince,brillent legacy,descovery of love,kill me heal me,dream high,boys over flower.They are very interestin.u guys can add urz
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Anibabe:
city hunter,personal taste,a man called god, marima,playful kiss,you are beautiful,coffee prince,brillent legacy,descovery of love,kill me heal me,dream high,boys over flower.They are very interestin.u guys can add urz
boys before flower smiley
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by yanabasee(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Only jobless people sit down to watch korean movies..... Mtchwwww! tongue
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by Anibabe(f): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
yanabasee:
see ur red teeth
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by yanabasee(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Anibabe:
see ur red teeth
You mean... Red lips? grin
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by Jascon4: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2015
Anibabe:

Anibabe, long time. Where have you been
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by hatux: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2015
Tai chi

1 Like

Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by Anibabe(f): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2015
Jascon4:

Anibabe, long time. Where have you been
am stil around,is just dat i hav been busy.
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by Anibabe(f): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2015
yanabasee:
You mean... Red lips? grin
ur red teeth
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by yanabasee(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Anibabe:
ur red lips are lovely I feel like kissing you

Olright... grin
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by olajorn(m): 4:23am On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:
Koreans movies are very romantic...some people think their movies are too childish,but that's how Koreans actually behave...they are super Romantic
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by olajorn(m): 4:24am On Sep 18, 2015
Anibabe:
Have u seen Sea God?.my first Korean movie...season 1 to 5
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by yanabasee(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2015
olajorn:
Koreans movies are very romantic...some people think their movies are too childish,but that's how Koreans actually behave...they are super Romantic

How romantic?

All Korean movies have the same story line...

-How a child was exchanged.
-How the poor is better off the rich and the rich is maltreating the poor.
-How one rich boy loves a poor girl.
-How three friends love one poor girl and the poor, Yet the one that found the girl loves her more but she will rather fall inlove with the wrong person, and so on..

Always pattern of acting...
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by keyke(f): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:

How romantic?

All Korean movies have the same story line...

-How a child was exchanged.
-How the poor is better off the rich and the rich is maltreating the poor.
-How one rich boy loves a poor girl.
-How three friends love one poor girl and the poor, Yet the one that found the girl loves her more but she will rather fall inlove with the wrong person, and so on..
isn't it better u don't comment at all? one man's food is another man's poison. the fact that you don't like something doesn't mean others wouldn't like it. by the way, u need to get ur facts right next time, what you just analysed above is for philipine movies nt korean
Always pattern of acting...
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by Anibabe(f): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:

Olright... grin
wat d Bleep!!,me feel lik kissin u?,Godforbid,i did nt pose dat nonsense,maybe someone else did it.i dnt feel kissin ur red teeth nor ur mouth.
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by funkyglitz: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
U guys shuld check out Blood the muvie is dope also the healer,love me again,love rain,falling for innocence,triple,the ultimate audition,her legend,iljimae,empire of gold among others dey just keep making my day anytime anywhere
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by Anibabe(f): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
olajorn:
Have u seen Sea God?.my first Korean movie...season 1 to 5
is it romantic?
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by olajorn(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
Anibabe:
is it romantic?
talk of everything in this world...romance,action,politics,business,Pirates...mad love
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by Anibabe(f): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
olajorn:
talk of everything in this world...romance,action,politics,business,Pirates...mad love
O.K
Re: Names Of Interesting Korean Movies by mahmaad: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2017
Prefer Mobdro app for streaming online movies and tv shows because it gives a free streaming for all your movies .we can use this app for any device which is available for us get them from https://mobdro-apps.com/

(1) (Reply)

Don Lulu Acquires KeduTV, Spends $1.1m / Omoni Oboli's 'Love Is War' Premiere (Photos) / Chomzy Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.