Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) (19093 Views)

BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Red Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Twitter / Masterkraft’s Outfit To Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Wedding Got Nigerians Talking / Peter Okoye's Photos In Owerri Hotel With A Busty Lady Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by mloveth: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin
CHAII See The South African UKWU that got Nigerians talking (PHOTOS)

After Boity’s b ooty trended earlier this year, popular television soap opera Muvhango has been ending and not for their story line.Buhle Samuels, better known as the character Matshidiso on Muvhango, set Twitter ablaze last week with tweets about her posterior.
er ‘bootylicious’ bottom creates talks each time she appears wearing a tight fitting outfit on the show.Viewers are now tuning in daily in the hopes of getting a glimpse of the much talked about bum.
Her character allows her to rock tight fitting sexy outfits like short dresses, shaping her curvaceous African body.
Numerous men on Twitter have been drooling over the actress’ body.

SEE HER PHOTOS--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/chaii-see-the-south-african-ukwu-that-got-nigerians-talking-photos/
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by domopps(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
And I must click that ur God Damm link 2 see the booty rite?

The Booty must be MB replenished in nature!

Cheeeeers

6 Likes

Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by martyns303(m): 6:58am On Sep 17, 2015
Ur welcome

Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by franklingud(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2015
WTF shocked
Is dat for realo?
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by soilsista(f): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
Haibo guys!! Even today? undecided
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by Godmother(f): 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
Abeg she carry, and its so proportionate to her body. FatherLord, let mine keep growing bigger by the day. Its already big, but I need it bigger smiley

2 Likes

Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Godmother:
Abeg she carry, and its so proportionate to her body. FatherLord, let mine keep growing bigger by the day. Its already big, but I need it bigger smiley
hahahahahahaha all na for poo poo,I just hope hers is real sha
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
That qot niqerians talkinq: Trash upon trash
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by Godmother(f): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
onomeglo:
hahahahahahaha all na for poo poo,I just hope hers is real sha

Yes o, but it still feels good when you turn to look at it in the mirror and see it there smiley
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Godmother:

Yes o, but it still feels good when you turn to look at it in the mirror and see it there smiley
lol,its feels good when u are younger,bet wen u are getting old u go knw say ikebe na heavy load,ask mama funmi for my neighborhood she go yarn u how she dey fair with her overload ikebe at old age kikikikikikikikikikikikikiikikikikikikik

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by Godmother(f): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
onomeglo:
lol,its feels good when u are younger,bet wen u are getting old u go knw say ikebe na heavy load,ask mama funmi for my neighborhood she go yarn u how she dey fair with her overload ikebe at old age kikikikikikikikikikikikikiikikikikikikik

Na lie joor, I dont think that thing can ever have a downside tongue tongue . Wait o, from your name, you are Urhobo, right?
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Godmother:

Na lie joor, I dont think that thing can ever have a downside tongue tongue . Wait o, from your name, you are Urhobo, right?
lol....sort of

1 Like

Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by Godmother(f): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
onomeglo:
lol....sort of

Ok. I am one thats why I asked
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
Godmother:

Ok. I am one thats why I asked
ok oo gud to knw...
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
Read the signature of the NLander above me,that's my comment cool
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by Tundeiab(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2015
Godmother:
Na your kind dey do butt implant.

Lemme advice you. Dey do DOGGIE STYLE ANY TIME YOU DEY FVCK
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by vikkeee(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2015
Godmother:
and i ran to your profile imediately
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by Godmother(f): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2015
vikkeee:

and i ran to your profile imediately

Lolz
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by vikkeee(m): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2015
Godmother:

Lolz
sha you try botty wise
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by boss1310(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Godmother:
just take your time to remember anyone you know that have big backside when you are growing up.if she has like 4 kids now look at the backside again and judge for yourself.pray for the posterior to still be the way it is now when you have kids also exercise more cos if you add more that side you will get fatter after childbirth.women do want to look sexy cos of men am sure you won't like your hubby going after youngies.
some men prefer to marry slim ladies cos they produce perfect curves after childbirth, try to check out young omotola
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Godmother:

babe pls lemme see it
snap ur backside grin

abeg i de beg grin
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by Godmother(f): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

babe pls lemme see it
snap ur backside grin

abeg i de beg grin

No let my hubby hear you.
The backside has been paid for and can't be viewed by anyone else but him.
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Godmother:

No let my hubby hear you.
The backside has been paid for and can't be viewed by anyone else but him.

BUH ur hubby is my GEE grin, he will undstnd grin grin
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by dazzlingd(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Godmother:

can we see a pix so we can bless it
Re: CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) by kayalla(f): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
this one na ukwu, ynash wey full everywhere for naija,

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? / Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) / You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.