Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

hi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / hi (587 Views)

Hi / Hi Everyone Pls Come To My Aid / Hi Guys, I'm New To Naira Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hi by Prettiemax: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hi
Re: hi by emmanwandud(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
I have a feeling your claiming to be what your not, if he loves you even if you live in the slummest slum he would still marry you
Re: hi by Mrbigman1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Prettiemax:
Hello everyone, as a woman, if you lived in one room apartment with your family, could you take your man home if he insisted on meeting your family and not be shy especially when he is doing well and his family is rich and if you're a man, what would you think of a lady that lives in such condition? Please be sincere

I understand this feeling.

What u should do is tell him all he needs to knwo without selling ur family out.

He shouldn't be a surprise package.

Unless u have shown or told him how mighty u live back at home
Re: hi by kellyJames5(m): 1:46am On Sep 17, 2015
emmanwandud:
I have a feeling your claiming to be what your not, if he loves you even if you live in the slummest slum he would still marry you

Your memory is blessed!
Re: hi by Kimoni: 1:50am On Sep 17, 2015
There is no shame in it naa, I am getting married to my woman and her character and not her parents one-room flat, so wetin consine agbero with overload undecided
Re: hi by tpiander: 2:36am On Sep 17, 2015
oh God, please dash these people such as the op, genuine work so they dont spend their entire lives being gossip mongers!
Re: hi by Prettiemax: 7:37am On Sep 17, 2015
Thanks everyone, it was a topic raised at a youth meeting. Your comments are helpful.

(1) (Reply)

3years Old Girl Embarrass Her Dad / 3 Reasons Why You Must Deep Clean Your Oven Regularly / Your Mum Is Your Life Read This Story Please, Its So Touching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.