Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Hi Everyone Pls Come To My Aid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hi Everyone Pls Come To My Aid (763 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. / Pls Come To My Aid!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 21, 2017
Hi everyone pls come to my aid, my 6months old baby is having NLA, pls kindly view and help me out both financially or any solution I can do to make her feel alright will be highly appreciated. I have tried my best but it seems my best is not enough cos it getting worst by the day especially her thigh, the NLA have chop all her thigh and in between her laps and the finance is no longer there to make any move. Pls help your sister out, I am really desperately in need of your help. Is too difficult for your sister now, pls any amount will be appreciated. here is the pictures excluding the thigh and bumbum which is even the worst Thanks and God bless.

1 Share

Re: Hi Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by babythug(f): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2017
A dr is your best bet really! That red flower (ask herb sellers) can also be used to bathe (only) her

Ensure you dry her neck , thighs and affected areas thoroughly after giving her a bath, apply medicated powder to soothe her

It's not cash but I hope it helps
Good luck
Re: Hi Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2017
I' ve tried the leaf but it didn't work
Re: Hi Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by sisisioge: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2017
Go to correct Alagbo omo(those women that sell herbal mixtures). They will help you. Kids have been having this skin irritation for centuries, non have died from it. They end up fine once well taken care of. Visit them please, all will be well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas � / How To Inspire Manners In Your Children. / Family Planning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.