Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich (4371 Views)

The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others / The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) / Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by nne4(f): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2015
http://www.destyhealth.com/2015/09/human-hybrids-pets-are-being-sold-to.html?m=1

Human Hybrids Pets are being sold to the Rich

Scientists have created a human hybrid pets with cross human and dogs to cater for a market of very rich people who like collecting unique dogs.

This discovery was found in an under cover laboratory in Vancouver.

Dr Paul Bradshaw 54, who is from the Hartman collinge institute said that " there is only so much you can buy a person who has it all. This is better than buying your loved ones a iPhone 6"

These human hybrids dogs are sold for 50 million dollars. They are very intelligent and also their vocal cords are functional ie they can read for you bed time stories and answer iPhone calls said Dr Bradshaw.

You can click here to learn more about human hybrids

Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by bluaero(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2015
lol
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by Sunexy(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2015
Wat d F...will dey be used as guards or wat??
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by nne4(f): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2015
bluaero:
lol
Haha
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by nne4(f): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2015
Sunexy:
Wat d F...will dey be used as guards or wat??
My brother I don't know o
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by philfrey08: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2015
undecided
Seriously.... is this Video game or what!
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by nne4(f): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by kelvin1191(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2015
This is punishment! Why
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by Shalomdee(f): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2015
End time things, God forbid that I come close to that kind of thing. Still I'm finding it hard to believe.
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by nne4(f): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2015
kelvin1191:
This is punishment! Why
Yes is punishment
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by nne4(f): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Shalomdee:
End time things, God forbid that I come close to that kind of thing. Still I'm finding it hard to believe.
This is real o not fake news
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by dapsoneh: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2015
Nice photoshop
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by southernbelle(f): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2015
this can't be real
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by Princeparix(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2015
Am I the only one feeling nauseous?

Mmmwwwwwaaaaooooo

Bad dream loading tonight
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by osemoses1234(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2015
END TIME DOG
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by Youngsage: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2015
Let Us Pray...
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by Czar01(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2015
The Photoshop here is very obvious... especially in the 'dog' on the right
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
Czar01:

LOL, photoshop is doing more harm than good don't you think?

Gullible one's will believe this cheesy
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by nne4(f): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

This is real, made research before publishing it on my blog and the other link I shared is a reliable news source-dailymail undecided undecided undecided
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by nne4(f): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Czar01:
Why not search the info on Google cool
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
nne4:

This is real, made research before publishing it on my blog and the other link I shared is a reliable news source-dailymail undecided undecided undecided

Lols. Just go and read this abeg http://m.livescience.com/5662-human-dog-hybrid-hoax.html
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by nne4(f): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lols. Just go and read this abeg http://m.livescience.com/5662-human-dog-hybrid-hoax.html

I don't want to argue my bros but this Is real. its kept secret
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by Czar01(m): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I can't understand what that app was even intended for in the first place...apart from deception

Lol, some people are already marvelling grin

nne4:

Why not search the info on Google cool

I have, and I saw the same Photoshopped image and an article without a reliable source. How are we sure someone like Dr Paul Bradshaw even exists?

Besides, creating another animal using human DNA is human cloning [in a way sha], and human cloning is illegal in almost all parts of the world. So even if this were true, I doubt they would broadcast it, except they're begging to be arrested.

modified: wait, what?...this was on dailymail?! Now I'm confused
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
nne4:

I don't want to argue my bros but this Is real. its kept secret

Trust me, I know these things very deeply and well too ... Stem cell research and development incorporates most af these things and there's feasiblity af actually getting things like this done but strictly not REALLY for commercial /personal consumption to an appreciable level for now as most countries are still taking a second look at some af it's prospects ... (That's deep)

Well,I am categorically telling you that this very pictures you see here are works of sculptors and yes they are being showcased at art exhibition sites . So pls don't get 'bobolized' cheesy

You can read here myths.answers.com/modern/fact-or-fi... and there www.deceptology.com/2011/08/4-freak... For more answers to any question that might arise . wink
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by missmary(f): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hain... Nonsense
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by faith551(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
Theoretically it's not possible cause human sex chromosome is different from that of any animal.
But this is just gross
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by Masterclass32: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
That pic is not real, though controversial genetic mixing has been going on in secret labs for years.
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by oluspencer(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
human right violation by the human right activist in america!!!
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hnmn the rich can have this one o! I'm not complaining at all
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hnmn the rich can have this one o! I'm not complaining at all.
Make them give our politicians one one abeg
Re: Human Hybrids Dogs Now On Sell To The Rich by gulfer: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
That's the Fatman in jake and the Fatman na.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Parades Erect N!pples In Scandalous Outfit At A Party (photo) - See More At / #wehdonesir by Falz Takes Over Nigerian Social Media / Couple Having Hot S*x At A Swingers Party Shot By The Police (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.