Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. (13510 Views)

Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants / The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others / The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2015
Boxer Floyd Mayweather was again up to his old tricks by flaunting his wealth posing in front of a fleet of luxury cars and a private jet.
From left to right: Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, Porsche 911 Turbo S, Lamborghini Aventador, Ferrari 458 Spider, Ferrari 458 Spider. Bugatti Grand Sport, Bugatti Veyron, Bugatti Veyron and a private jet worth a staggering £30m in the background of Mayweather's picture.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2897976/Floyd-Mayweather-flaunts-wealth-posting-photo-car-collection-worth-5m-private-jet.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 8:11am On Oct 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather seeked his followers advice on Instagram on which pair of shoes, sunglasses, wristwatches he should wear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2015
Teams of 250 staff, pay £40,000 each to fly supercars over and 'car-bodyguards' to look after them: Inside the VERY lavish lifestyles of London's Arab playboys during their 'season' in the capital.

* Head of firm who organises millionaires' summer trips to London lifts lid on their extravagant lifestyles, 2015.

* They pay £40,000 to have their cars flown over on a cargo plane with some going to Italy get cars re-sprayed.

* Some spend weeks in £3,000-a-night hotel suites while others demand flats are redesigned to suit their tastes.

* Many employ an army of staff including butlers, yacht crew and even guards to mind cars while they are shopping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by MISSNORA(f): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2015
Oooopppssss damn rich!
Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2015
Michael Shaw, whose company Franklin helps organise accommodation, staff and travel for the super-rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2015
A valet helps a young Kuwaiti get out of his Lamborghini Aventor in Knightsbridge. He one of a clique of super-rich Arabs who spend the summer months in London at great expense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 8:23am On Oct 27, 2015
The carefully-tended cars sit outside their owner's hotels overnight, like these outside the Dorchester.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2015
But while their owners enjoy the high-life in the capital's best venues, their cars have become a tourist attraction in themselves.

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3177236/The-lavish-lifestyles-London-s-Arab-playboys.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by NICOGRAVITY: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2015
It's not a crime to be RICH and very WEALTHY. I come from a very very very very poor background, but today, my life is being transformed. First I believed it's possible, secondly I acquired education by self sponsoring myself through University, Third, I took up any job I could do whilst am waiting for the better one's to come. TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY.
You are what you want to be, fight for it, work hard, don't give up, choose your friends wisely, invest early enough, don't self destroy yourself, remain humbly.
Finally, be a good friend With Jesus Christ, for with God nothing shall be impossible.
I'm a living testimony of God's awesome transformation. Amen.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by MISSNORA(f): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2015
Awwwwwwww
Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by adwem2003(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by hahn(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2015
I'll add my pics in a bit grin
Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by trapQ: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2015
Wow!!! Thank GOD
NICOGRAVITY:
It's not a crime to be RICH and very WEALTHY. I come from a very very very very poor background, but today, my life is being transformed. First I believed it's possible, secondly I acquired education by self sponsoring myself through University, Third, I took up any job I could do whilst am waiting for the better one's to come. TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY.
You are what you want to be, fight for it, work hard, don't give up, choose your friends wisely, invest early enough, don't self destroy yourself, remain humbly.
Finally, be a good friend With Jesus Christ, for with God nothing shall be impossible.
I'm a living testimony of God's awesome transformation. Amen.
Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Roman Abramovich's superyacht is one of the most expensive ever built(£1.5B).

2 Likes

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by 4nobody4every1: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
cool smiley cool
Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Ligxy(f): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Explorers:
Floyd Mayweather seeked his followers advice on Instagram on which pair of shoes, sunglasses, wristwatches he should wear.
This is like a hundred times more than what I have in my entire store for Xmas sales (Just a part of a man's wardrobe). *sighs*

2 Likes

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Trioxocarbonate: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Na wa o!
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity. #NotHating.
Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Gidoka(m): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Following U Bro, like HUNCHBACK... KEEP IT UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by armadeo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Men this is called living la vida.

Many peeps are just existing, but it is what it is. If we were all rich who would guard the cars.

Let's work hard to get to your definition of wealth.

Everybody has his definition and this definitely ain't mine.

3 Likes

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Saudi Arabian billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.

The 60-year-old businessman is pictured signing a firm order with Airbus for an A380 Flying Palace in 2007. He became the first customer for the VIP version of the new double-deck airliner.

2 Likes

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
The prince has several planes including the smaller A Hawker jet, left, and the Boeing 747.

2 Likes

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
The dining facilities on board Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal's private Boeing 747.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
A comfortable throne decorated in gold also sits in the middle of Prince Al-Waleed's plane.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3145792/Prince-Alwaleed-bin-Talal-announces-entire-32BILLION-fortune-away-charity.html

2 Likes

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by kayo80(m): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Prince Alwaleed is my guy. He doesn't just sit on oil money from his country, he invests that money in American companies. That's why he has been rich for so long...for like 3 decades now. He gave the mayor of New York a couple of million dollars after the 9/11 incidence.

2 Likes

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
The streets of London are packed with sports cars, including these Maserati Gran Turismo, worth £150,000, £125,000 Audi R8 and £300,000 Lamborghini Aventador.

A £300,000 Qatari-owned Lamborghini Aventador parks up next to a £1million Bugatti Veyron as Arab playboys compare their sports cars outside Harrods.

1 Like

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:
Na wa o!
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity. #NotHating.
poverty is also vanity

19 Likes

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by lordcyl3(m): 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
somebori wake me up. I deserve to be rich Lord
Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by okooloyun1(m): 1:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Explorer you always give us something to wow us, 9ce job.
Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 4:51am On Oct 28, 2015
The son of the Sultan of Brunei, one of the world's richest men, has wed bride Dayangku Raabi'atul 'Adawiyyah Pengiran Haji Bolkiah in a spectacular ceremony at the monarch's 1,788-room palace in Brunei's capital, Bandar Seri Begawan.Prince Abdul Malik, 31, exchanged vows with Dayangku Raabi'atul 'Adawiyyah Pengiran Haji Bolkiah, 22, in front of crowds of friends and family, nobility and foreign dignitaries amid mind-boggling splendour. The newlyweds' matching gold outfits were both embellished with diamonds, while blushing bride Raabi'atul carried a bouquet made of dazzling gems, rather than flowers.

The couple wore matching traditional Malay dress, with the bride's veil constructed of swathes of intricate lace.The 22-year-old bride, who worked as a systems data analyst and IT instructor, sported a breathtaking diamond tiara studded with six teardrop-shaped emeralds. A diamond necklace with a central pendant of three emeralds the size ofgrapes, glittered around her neck, while a matching brooch of two egg-shaped emeralds dangled from a diamond setting.

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 4:52am On Oct 28, 2015
Shoes fit for a princess: The bride wore jewel-encrusted Christian Louboutin heels, as well as a chunky pure gold anklet.

2 Likes

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 4:57am On Oct 28, 2015
Luxury apartments where there’s a garage attached to your apartment. An elevator takes your car right up to your living room.

3 Likes

Re: Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 5:03am On Oct 28, 2015
Destination of the rich/Busy schedule: A study by private-jet company NetJets and research firm Wealth-X has charted the major events that have billionaires and celebrities traveling the globe 365 days a year.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tagwaye Foundation Launched, Targets Education Empowerment For Less Privileged / South African Socialite Lady Goes Pantless, Exposes Her Private Parts (photos) / Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.