Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Lenght Can You Go, Just To Get Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Lenght Can You Go, Just To Get Married? (805 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lenght Can You Go, Just To Get Married? by Talk2SeaL: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2015
Someone close to me got married, and we're all happy for him, he was well celebrated. we all had fun on the day of his wedding, but just yesterday another friend of ours just called me to tell me that the mother of our friend has been arrested! i asked why? he told me that our friend borrowed some amount of money for his wedding which he couldn't pay back as at the time he promised to, now he as left his wife n family, Nobody knows his whereabout. i can't just understand why he at to do that! pls what lenght can you go?
Re: What Lenght Can You Go, Just To Get Married? by Iytech(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2015
This sort of thing happens when people are more emotional than logical. Why can't they just cut their coat according to their size?

2 Likes

Re: What Lenght Can You Go, Just To Get Married? by IamRespected: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2015
This is 1 of the reasons people prefer baby mama and papa, cost of marriage to the lower masses is a death trap
Re: What Lenght Can You Go, Just To Get Married? by KanwuliaJara: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2015
In this day and age? grin

Marriage dey reign? undecided
Re: What Lenght Can You Go, Just To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Lol!! cheesy
Re: What Lenght Can You Go, Just To Get Married? by therealdeal10: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2015
Maybe e was pressured 2 get married dat's y e borrowed d moni n now e cnt afford 2 pay bak.

E shuld bring bak his sorry ass n go nd assume responsibility
Re: What Lenght Can You Go, Just To Get Married? by Blade21: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2015
Y will u borrow money to get married haaa that's not nice na @ all ladies trynot to over push ur men nd Men nor de over please una ladies. Biko cut ur coat according to ur material
Re: What Lenght Can You Go, Just To Get Married? by Talk2SeaL: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Yes oh, marriage dey reign wella! go to registry every weekend n see
Re: What Lenght Can You Go, Just To Get Married? by Talk2SeaL: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
therealdeal10:
Maybe e was pressured 2 get married dat's y e borrowed d moni n now e cnt afford 2 pay bak.

E shuld bring bak his sorry ass n go nd assume responsibility

He is left with no option than to pay is debt otherwise....smh
Re: What Lenght Can You Go, Just To Get Married? by Talk2SeaL: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Blade21:
Y will u borrow money to get married haaa that's not nice na @ all ladies trynot to over push ur men nd Men nor de over please una ladies. Biko cut ur coat according to ur material

pls tell them oh....
Borrowing money for wedding is on called for!
even the wife now that encourage d guy will not have peace of mind
Re: What Lenght Can You Go, Just To Get Married? by pet4ril(f): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
Human beings, why must he go such length Na by force to do big marriage The annoying thing now is that, people that were clapping /encouraging him to borrow the money will now be the ones to spread the news of his arrest and probably be mocking him. .. Always cut your coat according to your size

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / What Do You Think About A Male Obgyn/gyn / Missing Child !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.