Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (20363 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Carrying Load On Her Head For Her 33rd Birthday / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Nelrulez(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Eyo!
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
all the pple u think are beautiful , if we ask them to take off their 20 pounds of makeup ..including their fake lashes & eyebrows, 15 pounds of brazilian hair, their fake boobs , u would think twice abt their beauty . but asa's natural & simply beauty exceeds their fake ones , now that's true beauty

GlorifiedTunde:
Asa kiss kiss kiss

She may not be as beautiful as others, but she's got the heart of many Nigerian guys smiley smiley
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
hbd asa ! my stupidddd ex angry angry angry introduced me to your music & i've loved it since smiley
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
Happy birthday Asa baby kiss

Love olukenzo grin
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by gr8david(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
Happy birthday to my orente
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by SeverusSnape(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
MadCow1:

When last dem kidnap you? angry
Them never born that person!!!
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Festac always producing Top stars. Talented hood since 1978.
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
aflyingbird:
all the pple u think are beautiful , if we ask them to take off their 20 pounds of makeup ..including their fake lashes & eyebrows, 15 pounds of brazilian hair, their fake boobs , u would think twice abt their beauty . but asa's natural & simply beauty exceeds their fake ones , now that's true beauty

I'm talking of beauties like Chidima not Adokie or Cynthia Morgan grin
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Mathewa(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Happy birthday dear. frm ur ever dynamic fan
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by uniklinkum(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Wanna drop my message on your Twitter page as early as 12 midnight, but came from work late and slept off.Aunty bukky omo Elemide, May you live long and well to keep entertaining the world. May you grow in leaps and bounds in all endeavour and ramifications of life so I pray. As you produce beautiful music to help us deal with some of our lowest moments in life, May God in his infinite mercies alway bring you comfort when life turns up it ugly side to you. Thanks for giving us great piece of art we will be proud to lay down to the next generation as one of the greatest work of art of our generation. Big up ma'am and special shout out to aunty Janet nwose for believing in the asa dream all along.

1 Like

Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Olorunking(m): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hbd!
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by akosilepaul: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Am always amazed when I felt alone, listening to aunty oluwabukolami's songs will give a fresh feeling about life, hmmm now she clock 33, how I wish I can see her one on one, she's my mentor, everything concerning my own music career, BLESS GOD BLESS YOU AUNTY OLUWABUKOLAMI. Am @paul_alade +2347065703776.
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by iamphill: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Asa anyways happy birthday but I doubt that your 33 years old oooooo.......lol
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by defemz(m): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
This lady is cool. I really enjoy listening to her music. My favourite is her latest work, "Bed of Stones". I pray she nab a Grammy, she is the most likely artiste from this part of the world.
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
Happy birthday Asa.
Love her! Love her music!

My favourite song of hers. Erm "beautiful". smiley. Touches me every time
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by lanxebony(m): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hbd ASA ,
Listen to her latest album bed of stone, I bet you're gonna like all d track
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Harmvirus(f): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Happy Birthday Asa
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by wittydude(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
olahero:
MTCHEWWW
what's ur talent undecided
olahero:
MTCHEWWW
what's ur talent
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Topman0001(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Asa is sweet. I love her voice, i've wished Asa ends up being my wife. I'm 32 she's 33 but not withstanding. Age is just a number. I'm one of her fans that's crazy about her music and planning to have her large portrait in my room soon. Something funny happens to me everytime i listen to her tracks, i feel her imaginary presence and sometimes i just sleep off because her magical touch seems to be romancing me. I love all her tracks especially: baby gone, questions, dead again, grateful, Ife, society, move on, the one that never comes, sometimes i wonder, satan be gone, situation.... e.t.c Asa is the best.

°•.◦ †нªηк's ◦.•°´¨`» to God....Birthday
comes once in a year when angels bend
near the earth to wisper a blessing to the
celebrant, that's why i think we should play
and make good cheers. Another 365 days
has come and gone, you're entering another
phase full of miracles and testimonies, It's a
time for renewal, for discovering those areas
of yourself which have become blurred in
recent years. Itis also a time for cutting away
thedea dwood and taking a fresh look at your
loyalties and priorities. Happy new you Απd
...Ħƌƥƥƴ βιяτђϑaγ..Oo°˚˚ ˚ ♥°♥

I'm happy being part of your day... CHEERS. Always remember theirs somebody somewhere that love and cares.
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by brianperpetual(f): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
Wow! She's my role model n my favorite musician! I love her n all her songs. n albums! Happy natal day gorgeous!!!
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by citumix: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN START CREATING WEBSITES LIKE FACEBOOK? YES! YOU CAN! ALL YOU NEED IS: LEARN WEB DESIGN FOR FREE, GET A CERTIFICATE, AND CHASE YOUR DREAMS! LET'S

START! >> http://citumix..com
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by dckng16(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
One of Nigeria's finest Musician, telling us her real age. Unlike others who fake their age. Wishing U LLNP.
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Lanceslot(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
I can play Eyo all day, I love that song. Happy birth to this rare gem, keep making your nation proud.
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by zeezboy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
HBD to AS A nd MEE!
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by flokii: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Asa my bday mate cheesy
Happy birthday to us jare..
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by frleopardo: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
bunmioguns:
cool
hi bro, I sent a message to your email. Can you please check and reply me. Thanks.
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
olukenzo:
Happy birthday Asa baby kiss
Love olukenzo grin
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by kayusbrown(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Asa... the definition of good music!
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
mzteemarh:

vhot? grin
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by geezyk(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
Iconic musician.. The jewel of our time... Unadulterated and undiluted, Whenever i listen to her its like she knows my situaion,and the music just soothes my heart. ASA the best ever..

As for my Favorite, I think IFE will take that spot for now...
Re: Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by lordcyl3(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
I love u Asa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chuks Omalicha And Wife Welcome Another Baby Boy / Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead / This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.