Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend (776 Views)

Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" / Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why / Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by kisenge: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2015
This article was written by Adejoro Olumofin aka "Doktor" Mofin the Relationship Consultant.
10 tips on How to get a Boyfriend:

1) Remove guys from your friendzone list : "Friendzone" is a mental classification or categorization of a guy or group of guys in a lady's mind I.e she sees a guy as a non sexual object or as a brother. Some single ladies today see having a lot of guys on their friendzone list as an achievement or an award, they enjoy the fact that guys keep trying to get their attention or approval while they call him things like "bro" , "cuz" , "G" "padi" "Egbon" as a means to discourage him from trying to talk to them or ask them out. My question is ; if you're single and you're looking for a boyfriend why have so many guys as just friends without giving them chances? Or opportunities to prove themselves to you. Marriage counsellors have revealed that most couples were initially just friends or co-workers before they started dating. Un-friendzone some guys and see where it leads, you may just be swept off your feet or be walking down the aisle soon.

2) Smile Often ; Look Approachable: A lot of guys are discouraged to approach a Lady who has a strong or mean face. Some ladies attend weddings or fashion shows just to frown their faces, men may be scared of instant rejection or think you're just mean. Primacy Effect in Psychology makes emphasis on first impression being an important factor in perception. So Ladies if your face is strong and your heart is soft make an effort to smile more. This makes you look more approachable, most men don't like being rejected in public by a woman so they would be most likely discouraged to approach you if you're always wearing a hard / strong face

See full list: http://newspepa.com/flamboyant-psychologist-10-tips-on-how-to-get-a-boyfriend-43526
Re: 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2015
OK OP I won't click on that link,
LA click, LA die!
But I will reply based on the two points U've given here.

1.) we must put them in the friends zone first to know whether he's fit for us to give in our hearts or not. If we don't friend-zone, that means ur saying that we should open our legs for every Tom, Dick, and Harry that comes our way all in the name of looking for boyfriend, besides ladies needs life partners or husbands, not boyfriends.

2.) I agree with the smiling ish, but ladies should keep it in check or else, u just might be smiling ur way to a nerd or a wacko!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by Adebowhales(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2015
Mogbo o0
Re: 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by missmary(f): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2015
I still want to be single so I'll keep doing all this
Re: 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by IamRespected: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
LA click, LA die!

1.) we must put them in the friends zone first to know whether he's fit for us to give in our hearts or not. If we don't friend-zone, that means ur saying that we should open our legs for every Tom, Dick, and Harry that comes our way all in the name of looking for boyfriend, besides ladies needs life partners or husbands, not boyfriends.

2.) I agree with the smiling ish, but ladies should keep it in check or else, u just might be smiling ur way to a nerd or a wacko!
Your papa there, why will u put a guy on friendzone 2 knw if he is bla bla bla ? Lemme tell u, u don't need 2 open ur legs 2 b in a relationship wt a guy and hw d hell will he be ur husband without first being ur boyfriend? You are so deluded, in your mind u just made sense? Walks away, if u like quote me from nw till 2mao I will nt answer u

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 15, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
LA click, LA die!

Is anything wrong with a nerd?

(1) (Reply)

Stevie Wonder’s Late Lawyer Tricked Him Into Signing To Pay His Family Forever / Mercy Aigbe’s Victims’ Gets November Date / Ciara Selfie With Her Son His Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.