Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Was Once Sold Out For Human Sacrifice – Mr. Ibu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Once Sold Out For Human Sacrifice – Mr. Ibu (922 Views)

Mr Ibu, Chiwetalu Agu, Juliet Ibrahim, Mike Godson On The Set Of 'London Fever' / Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) / Mr Ibu's 4-Month-Old Grand Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Once Sold Out For Human Sacrifice – Mr. Ibu by swanky132(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nigerian comedy king, John Okafor more commonly known as Mr. Ibu has revealed for the first time he once escaped an attempt by his friend to have him killed for sacrifice. Mr. Ibu who was a special guest on Starr Chat with Bola Ray on Starr 103.5FM Wednesday said although he was already sold out by this friend, he managed to escape by the “Help of God. “This is something I haven’t spoken about anywhere,” he told Bola Ray. “A friend of mine sold me for sacrifice once. I was just there and they were calling price over my head like that. Speaking in their local language thinking I wouldn’t understand but I understood everything.” Ibu said the incident happened somewhere in 1979, before he started acting. The Nollywood actor is considered to be one of Nigeria’s most talented comic characters. His humorous acting is often characterised by stupidity, hilarious imbecility and a sharp disconnection from reality. He was born on 17 October 1961. Okafor is married with seven children and has said he would do anything for his family. According to him, he considered selling off his kidney to save his family when they were all kidnapped by armed men.
Re: I Was Once Sold Out For Human Sacrifice – Mr. Ibu by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Keep thanking your stars o Mr Ibo, only few people live to tell this kinda story.
Re: I Was Once Sold Out For Human Sacrifice – Mr. Ibu by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
In movies, u have seven children.. thought it'll be different in real life buh no, u still have seven children.

Thank God 4 ur life sha..

1 Like

Re: I Was Once Sold Out For Human Sacrifice – Mr. Ibu by Chanchit: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
No wonder! The thing still dey affect him brain.
Re: I Was Once Sold Out For Human Sacrifice – Mr. Ibu by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
dem 4 kukuma kidnap yu
Re: I Was Once Sold Out For Human Sacrifice – Mr. Ibu by dyadeleye(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Chizoz!
Na baba God save u......
Re: I Was Once Sold Out For Human Sacrifice – Mr. Ibu by 400billionman: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Chanchit:

Abi o
Re: I Was Once Sold Out For Human Sacrifice – Mr. Ibu by Godmother(f): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
His destiny is strong, if not, how many people kidnapped for rituals live to tell the story.
Re: I Was Once Sold Out For Human Sacrifice – Mr. Ibu by kestolove95(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
And ur ugliness made d juju reject u...dem no dey use juju serve juju..dix man ugly
Re: I Was Once Sold Out For Human Sacrifice – Mr. Ibu by emmanwandud(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mr ibu running out of jokes since the emergence of okon lagos fighting real hard to stay on the spot light
Re: I Was Once Sold Out For Human Sacrifice – Mr. Ibu by muhyideenabdul(m): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
kestolove95:
And ur ugliness made d juju reject u...dem no dey use juju serve juju..dix man ugly
very obvious igbo people are the problm and they cause problm for their advancement. botin you peopl wil achieve in nigeria again if u dont adjust your evil mind
Re: I Was Once Sold Out For Human Sacrifice – Mr. Ibu by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Seconded! Exactly what I intended typing.
Chanchit:
Re: I Was Once Sold Out For Human Sacrifice – Mr. Ibu by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
Warris dis one sayin? Weytin concern d topic n Igbo people,Must dia b tribal war?.. Anu mpama!
muhyideenabdul:
very obvious igbo people are the problm and they cause problm for their advancement. botin you peopl wil achieve in nigeria again if u dont adjust your evil mind
Re: I Was Once Sold Out For Human Sacrifice – Mr. Ibu by muhyideenabdul(m): 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
eldave:
Warris dis one sayin? Weytin concern d topic n Igbo people,Must dia b tribal war?.. Anu mpama!
anu mpama too
Re: I Was Once Sold Out For Human Sacrifice – Mr. Ibu by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Anu ohia! Onye iberibe! C'mon gerara hia!
muhyideenabdul:
anu mpama too

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Was Iyanya High During His Album Launch / Tonto Dikeh Plays Sweet Love With Mr X / Photo: Tekno Paid A Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja In Order To Show Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.