Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam (15161 Views)

Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / American Visa Scam Alert / Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by pallybrown(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
misspresident:

indians are not white abeg.
What are they?
Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by gbishman: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Indians exporting baack what our boys are doing to them in india. hahaha
Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by geelord(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
modelmike7:
All these 'Fake white people' sha! Una get liver o!............................ He should be fished out and sentenced to jail, here or in Bombay! ASAP!! They should not make the case be as long as Indian films abeg!

He is not white.

He should be used as a scape goat
Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
pallybrown:

What are they?
... I guess they look more like blacks to our sister here!
Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by lurlah2014(f): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
The funniest thing is that he will soon be released without any sanction #what a pity to NIGERIAN law

1 Like

Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by ferdyabu(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
modelmike7:
All these 'Fake white people' sha! Una get liver o!............................ He should be fished out and sentenced to jail, here or in Bombay! ASAP!! They should not make the case be as long as Indian movies abeg!
When did Indians become white?.

1 Like

Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by flokii: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
mayb d mama na YEEBOO wey d papa come be Indian cheesy

it is possible ..
pls dnt crucify me grin grin
Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by j1mmy: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
pallybrown:

What are they?

PAKIS!

A racial slur for Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans.

"Brown" people who have a stink body odour of spices and curry...
Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by j1mmy: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
ferdyabu:

When did Indians become white?.

Many moronic Nigerians think Lebanese, Indians and Chinese are white...

It is the same stupidity that makes many of them think heaven is waiting for them because they go to church and donate private jet money to pastors.

1 Like

Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by coobboy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
modelmike7:
All these 'Fake white people' sha! Una get liver o!............................ He should be fished out and sentenced to jail, here or in Bombay! ASAP!! They should not make the case be as long as Indian movies abeg!
Indians are not white people
Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by Sard(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
misspresident:

indians are not white abeg.
coobboy:

erico2k2:

Na wah 4 U ooh. So Indians nah white people to you.
Na was for una oooo.. Can't you all see that he quoted the the words "fake white people"? or don't you know the essence of quoting in such instance?
Quoting in such case means the writer doesn't really mean the exact thing he wrote. It can also be used to indicate that the word does not really exit. Whatever!
Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by ferdyabu(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
j1mmy:

Many moronic Nigerians think Lebanese, Indians and Chinese are white...

It is the same stupidity that makes many of them think heaven is waiting for them because they go to church and donate private jet money to pastors.
I totally agree with you bro,I have never seen a place like Nigeria where people go through university and still reason like our fore fathers that didn't know how to read and write. No wonder pastors are now richer than some states in Nigeria.
Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by pallybrown(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
j1mmy:

PAKIS!

A racial slur for Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans.

"Brown" people who have a stink body odour of spices and curry...
Most Indians are Caucasians
Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by gpdnttry(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Abeg make dat guy smell naija prison

I bet he will never try dar again....
Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by haul: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
modelmike7:
......... Lol, see this copy cat! Wetin girl talk wey she miss, u sef copy am sharply! Lol!!......... ......... if you understand and assimilate what i wrote, you don't need to quote me with what you wrote, cos we are basically saying the same thing bro!

Mehnnnn! Thumbs up bro! Big ups! More blessing to your endeavors! Your signature is what I call passion! Cause for someone to do this for this naija? Especially criticism from families and friends not easy!

Keep winning sir!
Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
Imagine the had to Guy called his efcc accomplice before he agreed to follow Nigerian Police.
Hmm Nigerian Police...
Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
haul:

Mehnnnn! Thumbs up bro! Big ups! More blessing to your endeavors! Your signature is what I call passion! Cause for someone to do this for this naija? Especially criticism from families and friends not easy!

Keep winning sir!
......... Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you my dear brother!!! Sure, it wasn't easy from inception, apart from some families and friends even 'mi babe' couldn't cope. But i thank God for everything so far. I lift up my Ebenezer! When you have a dream/passion, pursue it with everything you've got. It will surely end in praise. Thanks for the mention bro. Wishing you all the very best............. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by erico2k2(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
modelmike7:
......... Lol, see this copy cat! Wetin girl talk wey she miss, u sef copy am sharply! Lol!!......... ......... if you understand and assimilate what i wrote, you don't need to quote me with what you wrote, cos we are basically saying the same thing bro!
Rubish. Your assimilation can't be read frm what you wrote.stick to the facts of what your wordings says.This is not the first time people call Asians white people on NL.they even go on as far as saying the Japanese and chinease are white as well.anyways good luck with that level of thought
Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by TRocks1989: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Wow. Being an Indian am Surprised to see Nigerians speaking these stuffs abt us over a visa fraud. You know everyday Nigerians are caught trying to smuggle Cocaine and other drugs hidden in their stomach or arse in Airports all over India, Every single day. Many of them coming with fake identities and this visa fraud is common among you too. Yes there is Scams all over India but that does nt make you better than us NO OFFENCE PLZ. And people who are talking about our Colour i think you should see the mirror first. If you talk abt skin color than i would say you will find some indians more fair than the Native whites themselves now can you beat that?? Do you have any ?? I dont believe in this Colour shit as Our Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) said "No one has right over the other on basis of their colour or race". Its just an answer to your color jokes.

Thank You.. God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by ed2gbi(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
Burger01:
Na them dey spoil Nigeria. Give him 30 years imprisonment with hard labour. angry

See your mouth.......Naija don spoil since 1960!!!!!
Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by erico2k2(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
TRocks1989:
Wow. Being an Indian am Surprised to see Nigerians speaking these stuffs abt us over a visa fraud. You know everyday Nigerians are caught trying to smuggle Cocaine and other drugs hidden in their stomach or arse in Airports all over India, Every single day. Many of them coming with fake identities and this visa fraud is common among you too. Yes there is Scams all over India but that does nt make you better than us NO OFFENCE PLZ. And people who are talking about our Colour i think you should see the mirror first. If you talk abt skin color than i would say you will find some indians more fair than the Native whites themselves now can you beat that?? Do you have any ?? I dont believe in this Colour shit as Our Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) said "No one has right over the other on basis of their colour or race". Its just an answer to your color jokes.

Thank You.. God Bless Nigeria
Well let me reply you,there a certain group of people Nigerians call white people,I'm afraid Indians are not one of them and white in this context do not mean the colour of one skin, ask yourself who is white?White is used to express a certain race of people not simply the colour of one's skin so plz stop confusing yourself,Im sorry if that makes you feel inferior but that's your problem not ours.The storey is of an Indian not the whole of India read and understand b4 you respond.A criminal is a criminal be him/her African,Asian American or european.We are talking about a criminal here.

1 Like

Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by indianin9ja(m): 4:57am On Sep 18, 2015
coobboy:

As an Indian, I consider myself and my countrymen to be black. wink
Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by TRocks1989: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
For your Kind information Erico..It was not only about the crime. If you read the entire thread some of your people blamed to entire Indian community and our work culture. And secondly who told that Nigga that Indians smell bad??
Re: Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam by j1mmy: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
pallybrown:

Most Indians are Caucasians

The closest thing to Indians on the planet are gypsies.
Gypsies originates from India, Indians are dark skinned people who have a permanent body odour of spices and curry on their persons anytime I encounter them - they will never ever be mistaken (even by blind people) as Caucasians!
I spit and piss on Indians, they smell foul...or as some call them, stinky coolies!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) / Foreign Flights To Nigeria Forced To Refuel Elsewhere - YahooNews / Bad Road At NNPC Junction Ejigbo Lagos: Daily Nightmare Of Road Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.