Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Picture Of The Clock Mistook For A Bomb - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Picture Of The Clock Mistook For A Bomb (689 Views)

Anyone Who Can Repair This Clock? / Photos: Ahmed Mohammed, The 'clock Boy' Meets Pres. Obama / How Did The Guys Who Invented The First Clock Know What Time It Was? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Clock Mistook For A Bomb by RemyMartins(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
It was reported that a young man was arrested
for carrying a bomb. Here is a picture of it

https://princewillblog./2015/09/17/picture-of-the-clock-mistook-for-a-bomb/

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mkmyers45 , UjSizzle

Re: Picture Of The Clock Mistook For A Bomb by rusher14: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
I no go lie I go run if I see person with jalabia and that IED contraption.
Re: Picture Of The Clock Mistook For A Bomb by ogoplus: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
I think the school teacher and the police should be commended......and the boy should be encouraged......
Re: Picture Of The Clock Mistook For A Bomb by SUGARSON(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE BOMB. I NO GO LIE.

(1) (Reply)

Alternate Power Solution(convert You Generator To Run On Gas) / “blind” Cheetah 3 Robot Can Climb Stairs Littered With Obstacles / Israel Becomes Seventh Nation To Orbit The Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.