Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

"Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution (4260 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
A Kenyan politician has advised men to marry more than one wife as one way of combating prostitution. David Gikaria, a Nakuru, Kenya Member of Parliament said that if men married more than one wife then prostitution would end because all single women will get husbands. Speaking on Monday, September 14 at a free medical camp he had organized in his constituency, Gikaria, who has three wives, said that prostitution is on the increase in Kenyan towns because women lack husbands.

"There are so many women in our towns who
don’t have husbands or men in their lives and this
forces them to resort to prostitution and this thing
can be solved if only men agree to marry more
than one wife," he said. "Why should we allow
these women to suffer cold at night when we can
take care of them in our homes." he added. Gikaria
gave his own example saying that he has three
wives and called on men to learn from him. "I think
those people who have money especially MPs are
well off should lead from the front by marrying
many wives," said Gikaria.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/09/a-politicians-prostitution-solution-men.html?m=1
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by ajasbaba(m): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
I SUPPORT THIS IDEA,

AT LEAST I CAN NOW MARRY SARAH,HADIZA,BOLA,CHINYERE AND BUKOLA NOT FORGETING ZAINAB.

2 Likes

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by kay29000(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmm! Nice idea. There was a time I wanted to marry two friends... at the same time. And they were cool with it.

Meanwhile, OP, structure your post well.

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
hmmmm its a nice idea that will lead to chaos and destruction.

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by henribj(m): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
someone should please tell that man that the women are not doing prostitution because of lack of husband o.

2 Likes

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by therealdeal10: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sm women r born gold diggers, dey dnt wnt a family

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by lanrehamd: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Good one man !!! besides the world statistics has shows that a solution to prostitution is for men to marry more than one wife.
Even in Nigeria, the ratio of MALE TO FEMALE is about 1:4. Then if we all have one wife each, what do we expect of other females.

Our sisters
Nieces
Church female members
Mosque female members
Female neighbors
Female colleagues
Female business partners
Female course mates.

E.T.C.

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
since whn did been married become a job?

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Tallesty1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
#faints

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by limamintruth: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
justirich:
A Kenyan politician has advised men to marry more than one wife as one way of combating prostitution. David Gikaria, a Nakuru, Kenya Member of Parliament said that if men married more than one wife then prostitution would end because all single women will get husbands. Speaking on Monday, September 14 at a free medical camp he had organized in his constituency, Gikaria, who has three wives, said that prostitution is on the increase in Kenyan towns because women lack husbands.

And who told him that polygamous men do not patronize prosti.tutes as well? undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by okotv(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
Even one wife is already a problem. To have more than one is
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by freecocoa(f): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
Its very shameful how some supposed educated people talk, is 'lack of husband' reason for prostitution? This man sounds stup1d.

7 Likes

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Stillfire: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Honestly to be an African politician you don't have to be intelligent.
Prostitution is the consequence of black African leaders stifling and ripping off the economy.
People (male and female) become pros.ti.tutes not because they can't get husbands/wives, but for the monetary dividends.
As a politician, one of your job criteria is to create jobs rather than looking for means to scatter nyansh everywhere.

Even if polygamy is feasible, women would only marry rich men, leaving poor men (who constitute a greater percentage of black Africa) wife-less.
Imagine having hor.ny poor African men on the prowl...Nobody would be safe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
NONSENSE

Why nah?
you dont like sharing?
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Stillfire:
Honestly to be an African politician you don't have to be intelligent.
Prostitution is the consequence of black African leaders stifling and ripping off the economy.
People (male and female) become pros.ti.tutes not because they can't get husbands/wives, but for the monetary dividends.
As a politician, one of your job criteria is to create jobs rather than looking for means to scatter nyansh everywhere.

Even if polygamy is feasible, women would only marry rich men, leaving poor men (who constitute a greater percentage of black Africa) wife-less.
Imagine having hor.ny poor African men on the prowl...Nobody would be safe.
@Bolded so true.
But then again, George W. Bush became president, so that exists in every continent. grin

Also, I think in general polygamy is one of the greatest nonissues in Africa, like if that was our only problem then we would be great. Instead of them to focus on more important pressing issues that need governmental policy, they choose to talk about these things that are a personal decision anyways. Just too useless.

2 Likes

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Why nah?
you dont like sharing?
It's not that tongue I dont mind sharing, im a middle child so im used to it
Igbos dont roll like dat u garrit?

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by lilmax(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
There is something women don't understand about men, and that is we have the power to have more than 3 women in our lives cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

It's not that tongue I dont mind sharing, im a middle child so im used to it
Igbos dont roll like dat u garrit?

Mmmmmmm I think I do
so tell me "Malcom in the middle"
middle of how many siblings
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Mmmmmmm I think I do
so tell me "Malcom in the middle"
middle of how many siblings
Many sha. All females too, I don't have a brother.

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Many sha. All females too, I don't have a brother.

Me too all sisters
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Me too all sisters
Wow that explains alooot grin

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Wow that explains alooot grin

About........?
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

About........?
No in the best possible way of keurse grin
U have more understanding than most males wink

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
justirich:

It shall be well with David Gikaria

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

No in the best possible way of keurse grin
U have more understanding than most males wink

Really? smiley
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Really? smiley
Hah. Yes sir.

Why do u like pretending to be gentle grin

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Hah. Yes sir.

Why do u like pretending to be gentle grin

Do I?
Am I not gentle?
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Do I?
Am I not gentle?
Yeah u do
And no you're not grin

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yeah u do
And no you're not grin

Your opinion my sweet friend
your opinion
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Your opinion my sweet friend
your opinion
no vex for me sha, my salty ____ grin

if u think it's not so then it is not so grin

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

no vex for me sha, my salty ____ grin

if u think it's not so then it is not so grin

I cant vex for you nah
Id rather hear it from U

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner / HELP: I Have Just Been Told That My Fiance Is Married! How Can I Validate This / Should I Cut Contact With My Step Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.