Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

"Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution (4265 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by KanwuliaJara: 1:57am On Sep 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
The things we do to women wouldn't allow us have the heart to accept the fact that another man is doing the same thing to her. grin

Leave am as e be o. cheesy

What kinds of "THINGS"? wink
You do TO or WITH women?
Are they under the influence of QUAALUDE or HASHISH? wink
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Truckpusher(m): 2:00am On Sep 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

What kinds of "THINGS"? wink
Some things are better not said in the public before some 'holier than thou' people would determine your fate in hell while they are on earth catching hell already. grin
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by KanwuliaJara: 2:00am On Sep 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some things are better not said in the public before some 'holier than thou' people would determine your fate in hell while they are on earth catching hell already. grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Truckpusher(m): 2:01am On Sep 19, 2015
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by KanwuliaJara: 2:18am On Sep 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy grin

It is the selfishness on the parts of men that makes me advocate equal kpanshing opportunity cost men and women! cool

2 Likes

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Truckpusher(m): 3:03am On Sep 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

It is the selfishness on the parts of men that makes me advocate equal kpanshing opportunity cost men and women! cool
We aren't selfish ,we are fulfilling the laws of natural order - Go figure.
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by KanwuliaJara: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
We aren't selfish ,we are fulfilling the laws of natural order - Go figure.

In this day and age when women are BREAD AND BUTTER WINNERS? cheesy
Only in the jungles of Africa for sure! cheesy
Abeg nor comot o!
Life go hard you for Western world. cry

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by bukatyne(f): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2015
okotv:
if I say I haven't missed you, I lie.

I would be away for three months from next Friday. Thanks for the heads up. Its really been a while.

You have also being scarce around smiley

Happy new year in advance grin
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by okotv(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2015
bukatyne:

You have also being scarce around smiley

Happy new year in advance grin
thank you o. Would be back few days to the years end.
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Truckpusher(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

In this day and age when women are BREAD AND BUTTER WINNERS? cheesy
Only in the jungles of Africa for sure! cheesy
Abeg nor comot o!
Life go hard you for Western world. cry
You have no idea what we've done in those geographical expression - My take is that women are the same everywhere - If only you can apply my model religiously. wink

Trust me ,we've colonized all kind of women from all walks of life - It depends on how you play ya game. tongue

NB: I'm not supporting any form evil in any relationship or marriage, but you can never have two captains in one ship someone has to take orders and sometimes these orders goes both ways - But the ultimate order should be guided jealously.
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by KanwuliaJara: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
You have no idea what we've done in those geographical expression - My take is that women are the same everywhere - If only you can apply my model religiously. wink

Trust me ,we've colonized all kind of women from all walks of life - It depends on how you play ya game. tongue

NB: I'm not supporting any form evil in any relationship or marriage, but you can never have two captains in one ship someone has to take orders and sometimes these orders goes both ways - But the ultimate order should be guided jealously.

Are we on the same topic? cheesy
Polygamy na "SHIP"? cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Truckpusher(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Are we on the same topic? cheesy
Polygamy na "SHIP"? cheesy
Lmao cheesy

We are on the same page ma'am but I ain't polygamous at all.

One woman I never get na two I wan come join - My crase never ripe reach like that nau.

But I fit still do am nothing dey happen.

One for West and another one for Africa smiley cool
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by KanwuliaJara: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao cheesy

We are on the same page ma'am but I ain't polygamous at all.

One woman I never get na two I wan come join - My crase never ripe reach like that nau.

But I fit still do am nothing dey happen.

One for West and another one for Africa smiley cool

Muhehehehehe

I ask again : In polygamy, (the koko of dis thread mata) how many captains and stewardesses dey for dia? wink

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Stillfire:
Honestly to be an African politician you don't have to be intelligent.
Prostitution is the consequence of black African leaders stifling and ripping off the economy.
People (male and female) become pros.ti.tutes not because they can't get husbands/wives, but for the monetary dividends.
As a politician, one of your job criteria is to create jobs rather than looking for means to scatter nyansh everywhere.

Even if polygamy is feasible, women would only marry rich men, leaving poor men (who constitute a greater percentage of black Africa) wife-less.
Imagine having hor.ny poor African men on the prowl...Nobody would be safe .

grin grin
grin
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Stillfire: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

grin grin
grin

Lol, just imagine it. grin
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Stillfire:

Lol, just imagine it. grin

Dem plenty here now.
Are you telling me.
grin grin
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Stillfire: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

Dem plenty here now.
Are you telling me.
grin grin

Buhahaha! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Missmossy(f): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lol grin grin

A big joke this makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by commited(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
justirich:
A Kenyan politician has advised men to marry more than one wife as one way of combating prostitution. David Gikaria, a Nakuru, Kenya Member of Parliament said that if men married more than one wife then prostitution would end because all single women will get husbands. Speaking on Monday, September 14 at a free medical camp he had organized in his constituency, Gikaria, who has three wives, said that prostitution is on the increase in Kenyan towns because women lack husbands.

"There are so many women in our towns who
don’t have husbands or men in their lives and this
forces them to resort to prostitution and this thing
can be solved if only men agree to marry more
than one wife," he said. "Why should we allow
these women to suffer cold at night when we can
take care of them in our homes." he added. Gikaria
gave his own example saying that he has three
wives and called on men to learn from him. "I think
those people who have money especially MPs are
well off should lead from the front by marrying
many wives," said Gikaria.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/09/a-politicians-prostitution-solution-men.html?m=1

I will say this and you can quote me any where. God knows what he was doing when he crated eve and not eves. it external factor and the difficulties of life that makes some ladies do it.
Re: "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Visit this thread to read interesting submissions on matters arising in polygyny, like: Is it advisable for the first and second wife to live together? ; should a man that is not capable of fulfilling the sexual needs of the first wife take a second wife?
https://www.nairaland.com/4112695/polygyny-should-live-second-wife#61411074

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Printer And Elepaq Generator For Sale / Mother's Day: Love Songs For Mothers And Wives / How Do I Train My 3 Month Old Baby To Use A Bottle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.