Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,532 members, 7,865,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Dbanj Welcomes Don Jazzy As They Are Now Both Signed Under The Same Company - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Welcomes Don Jazzy As They Are Now Both Signed Under The Same Company (1087 Views)

Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics / Dbanj Welcomes Baby Boy With His Wife, Shares Snapshot Of His Son. / Dbanj Welcomes First Child, Daniel Oyebanjo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Welcomes Don Jazzy As They Are Now Both Signed Under The Same Company by JAYTUNEZ(m): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
Dbanj congratulated his old partner, Don Jazzy after sealing a new Endorsement Deal with Johnnie Walker.

The Koko Master took to Instagram and said;

“Congrats to you bro @donjazzy Welcome to the #Diageo family…”

Dbanj is an ambassador of Ciroc. Ciroc and Johnnie Walker are both under the Diageo family.

This will be the first time, Dbanj and Don Jazzy will be under the same company after their deal with Good Music which led to the split between the two friends.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=29313

Re: Dbanj Welcomes Don Jazzy As They Are Now Both Signed Under The Same Company by helpinghands(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
shocked
Re: Dbanj Welcomes Don Jazzy As They Are Now Both Signed Under The Same Company by Eeser: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Really
Re: Dbanj Welcomes Don Jazzy As They Are Now Both Signed Under The Same Company by dammiecool(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Wetin u wan do I don am o where u wan go I don pass am o............. cheesy
Re: Dbanj Welcomes Don Jazzy As They Are Now Both Signed Under The Same Company by IamOpemipo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
dammiecool:
Wetin u wan do I don am o where u wan go I don pass am o............. cheesy

The lyrics frm double wahala remix

Don jonzin follow follow boi.., @ least he go rest frm drinkin loyal milk..

D'banj my baba nla..oya dash am koko garri ambassador mak G see somtin swallow loyal milk grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Welcomes Don Jazzy As They Are Now Both Signed Under The Same Company by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2015
IamOpemipo:

The lyrics frm double wahala remix

Don jonzin follow follow boi.., @ least he go rest frm drinkin loyal milk..

D'banj my baba nla..oya dash am koko garri ambassador mak G see somtin swallow loyal milk grin

Lol

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Princess Jessica Anyansi Wins Queen Of Aso 2015 / Kim Kardashian & Kourtney K Share Their 50th Anniversary Cosmo Covers / Pix:meet The Young Talented Ball Point Pen Artist That Made A Picture Of Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.