Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 (4408 Views)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Olam Nigeria Limited Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2015 / Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Greensprings School is an international co-educational establishment comprising of Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and Sixth Form located within the Anthony and Lekki environs of Lagos State.
We are currently recruiting suitable graduates across various disciplines for our:

Job Title: 2015 Graduate Trainee Programme

Job Description

Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.

Minimum Qualifications

Applicants should have an Honours degree (in Education) or B.Sc/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification

Relevant Work Experience

Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience
Age Range: 22-30 years

Required Competency and Work Skills:

*Excellent oral and written communication skills
*Positive attitude
*Dedicated and diligent
*Excellent Professional appearance
*Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
*Ability to work independently and as part of a team
*Strong ethical and moral standards

Method of application

CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by GboyegaD(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
I just love everything about this school. They strive to be excellent in all their doings.
Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by 1zynnvn(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
this is good
Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by ebony2012: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2015
Oya make una apply oo cheesy
Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by Seyibusayo: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2015
I have jst B.Sc ,do i have a chance
Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2015
Seyibusayo:
I have jst B.Sc ,do i have a chance
Sure, you do. Since it's graduate trainee programme, you will be trained.

1 Like

Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by demolaprof(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
latestjobsng:

Sure, you do. Since it's graduate trainee programme, you will be trained.

I have applied. Have you any info as to when we will be contacted?
Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by princeshijman(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
want to ask,is it neccesary for us to email other documents cus am sure my resume has highlighted all they need to know and if they need any prove that should be during the screening phase.
Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
princeshijman:
want to ask,is it neccesary for us to email other documents cus am sure my resume has highlighted all they need to know and if they need any prove that should be during the screening phase.
There's no need for other documents at this stage.
Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
demolaprof:

I have applied. Have you any info as to when we will be contacted?
The recruitment is still ongoing...Closing 1st October, Be patient. Good luck
Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by Seyibusayo: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
I was invited for aptitude test, are we goin to pay for the training or we'l be paid
Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by demolaprof(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Seyibusayo:
I was invited for aptitude test, are we goin to pay for the training or we'l be paid

Congrats to u on d invite. Pls when did u receive the message? How did u apply? Was ur credentials posted to their mail box or via email ? I'm asking cos I also applied and I am yet to get an invite. Thank.
Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by Seyibusayo: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
@demolar, i got d invite today,it was posted to their mail box. U'l soon get urs. D test is next saturday.
Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by prominent001(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Invited as well
Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by Seyibusayo: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
prominent001:
Invited as well
how was the test
Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by rukayatd: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Please I want to know if it's just 1st class and 2.1 graduates that was invited.
Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by Seyibusayo: 5:48am On Oct 18, 2015
rukayatd:
Please I want to know if it's just 1st class and 2.1 graduates that was invited.
nt sure,according to d woman some 2.2 were invited
Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by Salaudeenmajeed(m): 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
pls dose that were invited for the test in greensprings school.wen did u rite it
Re: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by Seyibusayo: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Salaudeenmajeed:
pls dose that were invited for the test in greensprings school.wen did u rite it
18th oct

(1) (Reply)

Daily Job Updates. Current Vacancies In Nigeria / Is Bahama Oil & Gas Ltd,badagary Job Interview A Scam Or For Real!!! / Nigerian Prisons Service- Reference And Referee Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.