Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics (45622 Views)

If Programming Languages Were Countries, Which country Would Each Lang represent / I Need A Good Hacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
ITIBORIBOS full for here.
Dem no even see say the hackers wey the writeup de talk get ethical for front

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by pretydiva(f): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bring back d gold
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by LMAyedun(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Okay!
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by Chuksemi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
lovely, this is encouraging.
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by HDoc(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Super Nerd Olympics
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by saintandsinnerz: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Wow! I hope they will better than these ten most notorious hackers of all time: Kevin Mitnick, Vladmir Lavin, Matthew Bevan and Richard Pryce, Michael Calce, Adrian Lamo, Jeason James Ancheta, Gary Mckinnon, Owen Walker, Astra, and Albert Gonzalez. Hacking is a way of life

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by ekemini606: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Na teenage Chinese kid weh De make chinco go use dem clean yansh.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by saintkel(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
liberty300:
Hope seun is going?
If seun goes, we don lose be dat, ask me y
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by money121(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by uche87(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
idiot.....oloshi
Teempakguy:
They most probably will lose.
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by dammytosh: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
kingzx0:
wow shocked they should represent us well. Thought IT is for the young heart, this men old small smiley

Wrong assertion.

In IT, experience matters a lot and it comes naturally with Age.
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by topblaze(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
dem no even luk rugged self.

Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by espn(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
holamiday:
Wow! Hacker Olympics. Let me inform my cousin who hacked the US Defence networks.

Meanwhile, up Teamnaija
watch what you say..don't forget NL disclaimer.
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by sonnyudoh(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
If dey r dat good y avnt dey hacked into the sambisa forest servers abeg lets hear word , common browsing cheat for mtn data plan dey cnt hack lets hear word abeggggggii
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by Wizlove(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
source abi stew please!!!!
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by slightlyMad(f): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
are you really kidding me? like seriously?
isn't there supposed to be a qualifier match or something?
those guys representing us work for firstbank and digitalencode
they have day to day tasks to meetup with at their respective places of work

those whom they will compete with have much higher IQs, members of mensa.org, they build security systems, compilers, decompilers, operating systems and spend 18 hours daily researching and creating things that never existed.

all those 5 guys do is probably hack with python, java,php,js. a system built and contributed to by those they will be up against

laughing very hard grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by AmakaDNBStories(f): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
I love.
Check my signature fast.
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Wow am so inlove with this...... Planning on reping Naija Someday.
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by Segadem(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
are they encouraging hacking business?
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by omenka(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
jessejagga:
Nerds Olympics cheesy
I dey tell you!!! I dey respect these IT guys honestly.
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by ExInferis(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2015

My Brother no talk o...50 IT CERTIFICATES no be here o... are these guys in Nigeria or they were all Outside the country before now?

Real hackers didn't learn their craft in school.

Real hackers dont work in banal places like banks

Real hackers will chew this guys and spit them out before they even type "Traceroute"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by eDoctorr(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Slyr0x:
Nigeria To Fly African Flag At Global Cyberlympics
competing against the best-of-the-best in the whole world, the team was very confident of winning and returning as champions.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-b6IusK90CoY/Vfu408GuCwI/AAAAAAACs_w/uIXXmEu6rxc/s400/teamNaija2.png[/img]

Seems people are giving this a wrong interpretation. They're hackers not crackers. Hacking
is a profession and not crime as some illiterates are tagging it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
one of the guy in that picture was my classmate(elect/elect 2003 set) in Unilorin. His name is Abolusoro. chai I sabi book pass am for school of.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
espn:
watch what you say..don't forget NL disclaimer.
Omo guy na true you talk o. So they won't grab & whisk me away.

Na joke i dey joke o.
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by SmartMugu: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
They most probably will lose.
Let's hope Russians are not going. They have the some damn good hackers.
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by emitheo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
mheen...i hope to be a hacker someday & the First place i will hack is guess who-Empty Hen(MTN)...i will Hack that network till they go broke if possible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by Slyr0x: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
phemocheee:
Team Hulk is made up solely of the CyberSecurity team of Akintola Williams Deloitte and I think this team even qualified ahead of TeamNaija.

Not hulk. It's HAWK. .and no, they came second. Check here http://cyberlympics.org/?p=2131

Cheers
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by slightlyMad(f): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Akerekoroabijawara:
one of the guy in that picture was my classmate(elect/elect 2003 set) in Unilorin. His name is Abolusoro. chai I sabi book pass am for school of.

in 2003, he was studying elect/elect in ilorin
i started coding in 2001 and has been what i do all my life and i still believe i am not fit enough to compete. lolz
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by ritux: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
I envy this guyz

Goodluck boys
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by Josh121(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
I will be among them next time
Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by calddon(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
there is something just not right with the pic of the dude sitted in the middle, abi na mtn network dey decieve me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many Clients Have You Gotten From Your Web Development Ad On Nairaland? / My Job Hunting Experiences As A Junior Developer So Far / High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.