Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Serving In Ota, Ogun state? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Serving In Ota, Ogun state? (3424 Views)

Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serving In Ota, Ogun state? by celibate: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
I have a three bed apartment around sango/Otta, ogun state and I want to let out 2 rooms for aspiring corpers who want a comfortable accommodation with stable electricity and water.

I can also help you find other specifications like a single room self con or shared apartments with other corpers like you.

Interested persons should contact call or text 08170255773.
Re: Serving In Ota, Ogun state? by celibate: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
I decided to use this thread to educate people about Ota. Your questions and comments are welcome.

Despite being the location and part time residence of the former president Olusegun Obasanjo and his Ota farm. Ota is one of the largest towns in Ogun state and serves as the gateway to other parts of the states as well as a transnational highway that leads all the way to Republic of Benin via Idiroko road which leads to the border town called Idiroko.

Ota, Ogun state also enjoys the presence of industrial facilities dues to it's proximity to Lagos. Sango toll gate which serves as the border between Lagos and Ogun is only about 30 minutes drive to Ikeja when there is less traffic.

Ota also enjoys the presence of industries such as INDOMIE, Nigerian bottling company, Consolidated breweries just to mention a few.
Re: Serving In Ota, Ogun state? by emirate0(m): 11:01pm On May 14, 2016
celibate:
I have a three bed apartment around sango/Otta, ogun state and I want to let out 2 rooms for aspiring corpers who want a comfortable accommodation with stable electricity and water.

I can also help you find other specifications like a single room self con or shared apartments with other corpers like you.

Interested persons should contact call or text 08170255773.
I am interested
Re: Serving In Ota, Ogun state? by jonextee(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2016
Hi there looking 4 a company to serve in ota. I was rejected @ my PPA (a private skool). I m really in need of dz. plz help
Re: Serving In Ota, Ogun state? by Chenille24(f): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hello,

I was posted to ogun state for nysc, please where in ota is a good place to obey my clarion call.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Next After Passing Out From Nysc Orientation Camp. / NYSC 2018: Batch B Mobilisation Might Be June - Comrade Goodluck / What Is The exact Date For 2012 Batch B Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.