Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) (7236 Views)

1 Year Old Straight Back GSD Needs New Owner. Not For Sale. / Cooper/Eve slant puppies ready for pick up (Pics) / Slant GSD Available For Stud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by kolajoo(m): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
I am happy to have this lovely dogs and as the new owner. Thanks @Deeptesting for your trust in me.

Follow their diary https://www.nairaland.com/2127679/diary-dog-cooper

1 Like

Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by Mckandre(m): 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
Thumbs up bro and remember keep us updated on their well-being.would u be changing their names?

3 Likes

Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by broxymall(m): 3:35am On Sep 18, 2015
mehn he just wasted his time
hope he got some benefit, i merely thought there would be some different only to still look like a nigeria shepherd
this is KUZEE
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by afrika4real(m): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2015
good for you. take good care of them
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by kolajoo(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2015
broxymall:
hope he got some benefit, i merely thought there would be some different only to still look like a nigeria shepherd
this is KUZEE
smh
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by kolajoo(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2015
afrika4real:
good for you. take good care of them
Sure thank u
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by Mckandre(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2015
kolajoo:
smh
u have no clue about these breeds at all. # oops, i miss qouted (laggy phone) twas meant for broxymall
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by Eveezy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
kolajo, and u bin talk am say u go wan get puppy thru deeptesting, either thru his source of imports or from him directly, little did u know that u would end up being d owner of d dogs, as u talk am for him thread and God do am, me i am talking my own now and God go do am too, I hope to get a puppy from when cooper and Vera litters. Kolajo no deny God plan for me ooo, when d tym comes, answer his msg to u oooo, i go remind u d day e go apen

4 Likes

Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by Eveezy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mckandre:
u have no clue about these breeds at all.
really? and u do? could u enlighten me? i thought that here in 9ja, a Gsd dt is not a slant bk is not pure, only d slant backs are pure, but this is a slantback, shouldnt it be pure? even dis so called term given to a standard gsd in Nigeria as Gsd "9ja shepherds, 9ja german shepherds" these dogs are actually same with d straight back abroad, so y d term given to them here? or is it d coat? is it because dey are not as hairy? I hope u know that d Gsd has two type of coat,(the stock coat and plush coat) these coats are subdivided into three, the short coat, normal coat(not so sure of d name) and d long haired Gsd. most of d gsd in 9ja falls under d normal coat and few short coat, d few long coat are considered pure here in Nigeria, weda slantback or not. I hope u also know d two classes of Gsd called d working line and showline, both classes are of two types, the american and german. the american is divided into american workingline and american showline. the american gsd are usually much streamlined dan d german gsd in d sense that dey look like they are smaller, (this line is common in Nigeria) the american showline is actually the one with d term, slantback, as dey more steep slope dan d germanline. the germanline appear to be much bigger dan d american line because of thier stock coat, they have more features of d old purpose of creating d gsd, d german show line has a roach back in d sense that towards the end of thier back, dey have something like an hunch back which from there, they slope downwards. in each line of gsd, there are both the long haired and short haired. This is few of what i Know of GSDS, i tried sumarizing both still bulky. If u have any more knowledge or contradictory knowledge plzz share because i dont know why diz dogs should be classified as nigeria shepherd. all i see is a slant bk with a shorter coat, probably an american line because of its size, i havent seen d slope well, so thats my judgement. They are pure slantbacks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by Mckandre(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2015
broxymall:
this is KUZEE
u ve no clue about gsd do u

1 Like

Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by knyte(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2015
broxymall:
this is KUZEE
LOL, ur account was hacked abi.
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by Mckandre(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2015
Eveezy:

really? and u do? could u enlighten me? i thought that here in 9ja, a Gsd dt is not a slant bk is not pure, only d slant backs are pure, but this is a slantback, shouldnt it be pure? even dis so called term given to a standard gsd in Nigeria as Gsd "9ja shepherds, 9ja german shepherds" these dogs are actually same with d straight back abroad, so y d term given to them here? or is it d coat? is it because dey are not as hairy? I hope u know that d Gsd has two type of coat,(the stock coat and plush coat) these coats are subdivided into three, the short coat, normal coat(not so sure of d name) and d long haired Gsd. most of d gsd in 9ja falls under d normal coat and few short coat, d few long coat are considered pure here in Nigeria, weda slantback or not. I hope u also know d two classes of Gsd called d working line and showline, both classes are of two types, the american and german. the american is divided into american workingline and american showline. the american gsd are usually much streamlined dan d german gsd in d sense that dey look like they are smaller, (this line is common in Nigeria) the american showline is actually the one with d term, slantback, as dey more steep slope dan d germanline. the germanline appear to be much bigger dan d american line because of thier stock coat, they have more features of d old purpose of creating d gsd, d german show line has a roach back in d sense that towards the end of thier back, dey have something like an hunch back which from there, they slope downwards. in each line of gsd, there are both the long haired and short haired. This is few of what i Know of GSDS, i tried sumarizing both still bulky. If u have any more knowledge or contradictory knowledge plzz share because i dont know why diz dogs should be classified as nigeria shepherd. all i see is a slant bk with a shorter coat, probably an american line because of its size, i havent seen d slope well, so thats my judgement. They are pure slantbacks
i take it u read my misquoted text, I ve resolved it but theirs no need for this whole write up Just to educate me on Gsd besides i ve gone through this argument on many topics and posts before. Now about this ya epistle; ure definitely ryt i won't counter u on that but the part u said something about American bloodlines re the common ones we see in Nigeria i totally disagree. Nigeria bloodlines re mostly mutts ,to find the pure lines re rare, it's not like its that hard but b4 I continue take a research on DDR bloodlines then u will see a big difference,those re my ideal target of a gsd but to acquire them it's not really that easy.
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by broxymall(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2015
knyte:

LOL, ur account was hacked abi.
lol, no o.. still active o..
Seun no de try for me at all..
just using this medium to showcase my biz tongue
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by broxymall(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2015
Mckandre:
u ve no clue about gsd do u
grin that is just a sarcasm brov wink

deepesting is sure a nice guy,best dog lover to the core...
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by broxymall(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2015
Eveezy:
kolajo, and u bin talk am say u go wan get puppy thru deeptesting, either thru his source of imports or from him directly, little did u know that u would end up being d owner of d dogs, as u talk am for him thread and God do am, me i am talking my own now and God go do am too, I hope to get a puppy from when cooper and Vera litters. Kolajo no deny God plan for me ooo, when d tym comes, answer his msg to u oooo, i go remind u d day e go apen
seconded..
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by Mckandre(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2015
broxymall:

grin that is just a sarcasm brov wink

deepesting is sure a nice guy,best dog lover to the core...
i really wondered o ,even ur username made matters worst how come Kuzee come dey talk like newbie grin. wetin come happen to ya account na

1 Like

Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by Mckandre(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2015
Eveezy:
thirded

1 Like

Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by broxymall(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2015
Mckandre:
i really wondered o ,even ur username made matters worst how come Kuzee come dey talk like newbie grin. wetin come happen to ya account na
lol,i was banned ,antispam bot abi how do they call it self..
don expire, so am porting back sharp sharp ,,mehn i miss this thread..
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by kolajoo(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2015
broxymall:
this is KUZEE
I don't think you no anything about a good dog, most especially a pedigree. I rest my case as I don't want to argue with you

1 Like

Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by kolajoo(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2015
Eveezy:
Yes that's life bro! And that's why I go for those dogs immediately he put them up. I have those 3 dogs in my possession. Cooper, Vera and Winnie. I hope to have some pup for you by next year through Vera
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by broxymall(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
kolajoo:
I don't think you no anything about a good dog, most especially a pedigree. I rest my case as I don't want to argue with you
dude scroll down you hear. .
mkcandre said same thing,
so lucky you got those dog and it was unexpected coz we all here want a pup frm cooper. .

there is something i want to butress on in which eveezy has emplified, a dog been 350k above doesnt mean you got a good dog..
we dont just have a dog coz of the money but coz of their temperament, their characters and our love for them...

and to what i said earlier, everyone here know Kuzee, it was just a sarcasm.. hope they litter soon
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by kolajoo(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
broxymall:

dude scroll down you hear. .
mkcandre said same thing,
so lucky you got those dog and it was unexpected coz we all here want a pup frm cooper. .

there is something i want to butress on in which eveezy has emplified, a dog been 350k above doesnt mean you got a good dog..
we dont just have a dog coz of the money but coz of their temperament, their characters and our love for them...

and to what i said earlier, everyone here know Kuzee, it was just a sarcasm.. hope they litter soon
Oh I see. Thanks
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by knyte(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
broxymall:

lol, no o.. still active o..
Seun no de try for me at all..
just using this medium to showcase my biz tongue
lipsrsealed
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by redfigure(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
kolajoo:
Yes that's life bro! And that's why I go for those dogs immediately he put them up. I have those 3 dogs in my possession. Cooper, Vera and Winnie. I hope to have some pup for you by next year through Vera
Your location please!
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by kolajoo(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
redfigure:
Your location please!
Ikd
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by Eveezy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mckandre:
i take it u read my misquoted text, I ve resolved it but theirs no need for this whole write up Just to educate me on Gsd besides i ve gone through this argument on many topics and posts before. Now about this ya epistle; ure definitely ryt i won't counter u on that but the part u said something about American bloodlines re the common ones we see in Nigeria i totally disagree. Nigeria bloodlines re mostly mutts ,to find the pure lines re rare, it's not like its that hard but b4 I continue take a research on DDR bloodlines then u will see a big difference,those re my ideal target of a gsd but to acquire them it's not really that easy.
sorry, i was just actually surprised that someone like u would actually say such, well, its good u have corrected d misquote. So we cool?
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by Eveezy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
kolajoo:
Ehn ehn, i don quote u oooo, next year go be d year God don plan say u wan bless me. Btw, how are d dogs doing, mhen 3 semi adult dogs at once, Boss na u oooo, dis one pass jackpot oooooo

1 Like

Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by Mckandre(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2015
Eveezy:

sorry, i was just actually surprised that someone like u would actually say such, well, its good u have corrected d misquote. So we cool?
totally smiley
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by kolajoo(m): 4:09am On Sep 21, 2015
Eveezy:

Ehn ehn, i don quote u oooo, next year go be d year God don plan say u wan bless me. Btw, how are d dogs doing, mhen 3 semi adult dogs at once, Boss na u oooo, dis one pass jackpot oooooo
Smiles, my love for dogs eh grin
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by barcaboi(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
broxymall:
this is KUZEE
smh....ITK dey kill person......dis 1 look like mongrel?
Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by psamuell2(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
I hope to get a pup from you bro,congrat!

1 Like

Re: New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) by broxymall(m): 6:33am On Sep 22, 2015
barcaboi:
smh....ITK dey kill person......dis 1 look like mongrel?
lol
na wa o
abeg scroll down mak you see my reply

(1) (2) (Reply)

Puppy Adoption Contract / What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Cat Having Sex With Chicken!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.