Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? (16140 Views)

Poll: Do you Think Its Cool?

Yes: 19% (10 votes)
No: 49% (25 votes)
Sometimes: 31% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Buy Bulk Promotional Caps With Discounted Price / Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? / Jumpsuits, Blazers, Sandals , Accessories & Sunglasses! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by follypimpi(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2009
Shades @ Night is called Moon-Shade  grin grin grin I only ever did it cos i went clubbin with my girl so when am staring @ sum nxt gurls booty she wont know.
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by skfa1: 12:30am On Jun 02, 2009
follypimpi:

Shades @ Night is called Moon-Shade grin grin grin I only ever did it cos i went clubbin with my girl so when am staring @ sum nxt gurls booty she wont know.

heheheh grin grin grin bad boy like me, so u use to do that too, but come bro no let ur gurl catch u o, cheesy
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by ufot(m): 12:42am On Jun 02, 2009
It really depends, it works for some and not others. You really need to look at yourself in the mirror before you roll out.
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 02, 2009
ufot:

It really depends, it works for some and not others. You really need to look at yourself in the mirror before you roll out.
rotflmao grin grin

follypimpi:

Shades @ Night is called Moon-Shade grin grin grin I only ever did it cos i went clubbin with my girl so when am staring @ sum nxt gurls booty she wont know.
Now this is bad grin
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by C2H5OH(f): 12:52am On Jun 02, 2009
me i wouldn't know o cos i never wear anything like so
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by frankogbu(m): 10:22am On Jun 02, 2009
All kwarect but to ice it up. It also depends on the length of your face. If one's face is as long as one chav called Anelka AKA Le Sulk, it could be cool but if its as short and round as mine, my guy no try am cos its only ur chin that will be exposed.
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by redfred(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2009
@post I think Personal taste counts, smiley
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by FerrariGP: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2009
it can be quite cool, depending on who is wearing it and the combination also matters, sport stars such as lewis hamilton, nick heifeld, kimi raikonnen, felipe massa etc wear them and they look stunning,
I personally don't dig face caps, but seeing them on those sports stars especially formula1 drivers makes we wont to try it out with my sunglasses,
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by stormy98(f): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2009
@ poster
It depends on what kind of hat/cap you're wearing.
I wouldn't wear both though esp around the area i live in b/cos people around my area like to stare a lot.
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by hilli666(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2009
Wearing Glases (sunshades)  and Hats (Fadoras, Baseball hats, e.t.c ) Is an absolute NO! The reason being, the intent of both. Hats, and shades is to shade the eyes from the sun, so wearing both is kind of redundant. Depending on the type of glases you can pull of a certain look only if the glases are either for reading or see through. Thats is the distinction between boths. So next time look at you glases and say, are they see through? or are they sunglases? If they are sunglases and you must wear them, then leave the Hat behind. Howerver, If they are reading, seeing glases or the lenses are transparent, then rock them!
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by Oxone(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2009
it depends on who is wearing them, looks kool on some & funny on others
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by dnex(m): 3:03am On Jun 03, 2009
It's cool. Caps and Glasses I've even seen that, and it didn't look too bad.
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by speeddater: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2009
if the cap has a beak, then its been design to keep the sun form shinning in your face. You wont need ur sunglasses then would u?

If its normal mallam cap with clean cut native and lovely clean leather sandals  then i think its fantastic.   Classic.
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by server34(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2009
I do it a lot. . . dont need anyone to tell me am cool.
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by OpeLovely(f): 2:30am On Jun 05, 2009
Nope. Pure and simple.
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by md4real(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2009
yuo surely will look like the riffie from the hintherland. grin
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by Abduljohn(m): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2009
Have u 4gotten the general slogan now
BE CREATIVE
If it fits u, u use it, and if it doesnt u throw it away is a matter of where? whom? and how ur combination fit?
But personnally it is cool usin the two, it makes me luk smart
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by BABE3: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2009
pls its not bad atallll.  , BUT,     , d sunglasses shouldnt be too huge,     .IF,   its a facecap
BUT d 1 dat is sooo uncool is wearin SUNglasses indoor or at night,   .OMG,   dat is sooo not proper, infact its d 1st sign of illiteracy, lol many r guilty of dat though
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by airroseice(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2009
Like others rightly said, Totally depends on the type of hat/cap.
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by Vuitton(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2009
Its kinda cool. I used to rock both when i was a lil younger but now dont have time for such show. At the beach or somewhere very bright will make sense with the fashion tho wink
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by ruonaj20(f): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2009
its jst like wearing slippers and shoe 2geda wen d 2 serves 1 purpose, its nt right at all, even if d whites do it,prob becos of thre weather or sumtin,,,,bt 9gerians,especially jim iyke,d cap is 2 prevent d sun 4rm getting in2 ur eyes same thing wit d glass, so u choose d one u want, haba,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by BABE3: 1:36am On Jun 11, 2009
d whites dont do it coz of weather o, they wear dem 2geda 4 d same reason as evry1 else, ITS COOL! grin
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by airborneMD(m): 7:23am On Jun 11, 2009
Ever been to Iraq or Afghanistan, its not cool, its needed the hat or cap keeps the sun and sand away and the Sunglasses keeps sand and fragments away from ur eyes, trust me Caps and Sunglasses, YES
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by AgentX(m): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2009
e depend on how bigyour head be and how wide your face be
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by kuzina(f): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2009
for me i see no harm in putting sun glass with a face cap, but i prefer sun glass with hat.
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by prinzx(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2009
kuzina:

for me i see no harm in putting sun glass with a face cap, but i prefer sun glass with hat.
[/quote

cap or hat they are all the same
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by kuzina(f): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2009
Sorry my dear,they are two different things. Ask the Queen.
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by mistyjones: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
I have only one idea for you I can't seem to wear them both. I have an old fitted hat, and sunglasses are new fashion styles.
https://speert.com/
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
Neat work you have here. cheesy
Re: Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? by bigt2(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine / Pls How Long Will It Take To Learn Sewing. / Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.