Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

We Want To Be A Distributor To Manufacturers Of Hot Selling Or Everyday Product. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We Want To Be A Distributor To Manufacturers Of Hot Selling Or Everyday Product. (924 Views)

I Want To Be A Distributor To A Good Safety Matches Manufacturer/importer. / Interested In Becoming A Distributor? / Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Be A Distributor To Manufacturers Of Hot Selling Or Everyday Product. by Gilbus1(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2015
This is to all factory owners and manufacturers of hot selling everyday products. We can be your sales agent, distributor, representative and marketer in the Niger Delta region and some eastern states like Onitsha and Enugu. We have a warehouse to house the goods and market them to wholesalers and retailers in the Niger Delta region including some eastern states like Onitsha and Enugu.
We are already a sole representative to a manufacturer of paper eggtray and disposable takeaway package. Contact me on gilbertwoma@yahoo.com or 08056672956.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Into Meat,chicken,fish,lamb/goat Business Meat The Right Person Now / Samsung Laptop 270e For Sale In Ph / I Am In Need Of A Versatile, Affordable And Good Printer On The Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.