Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) (4380 Views)

Any Educated Hausa Guy On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Fernandowski(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
That forehead can serve as a mirror

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by durubrian(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Kikiki. NL guys & their sense of humour combined with narcissism-comedy central.

@OP, buy & use a comb. What's with the peppercorn hair at your age? Are you from the Kalahari dessert & related to the San? grin

hahahahaha... and he used effects on the pic... sorry for him 'effects no gree cover him hair wey be like corn '

1 Like

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
durubrian:

hahahahaha... and he used effects on the pic... sorry for him 'effects no gree cover him hair wey be like corn '

Ha! I know right!
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
QTEST007:
If you think you are cuter, let's see(pictures)

1 Like

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by chelseabmw(m): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
QTEST007:
If you think you are cuter, let's see(pictures)

You are cute bro cheesy
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Spaxon(f): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahahaha...Dear if that guy catch you ehn, I no get strength to fight o cheesy

lolz
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Spaxon(f): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
zyzxx:
hain! ya wicked oo grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by ibkonekt(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
OOOOOHHH BOY....SEE BIG HEAD OOOOOOO
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Spaxon:
See ur head like Dangote cement
u funny; angry grin grin wink cheesy
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Omó the front elevation of that head is lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Instayoyo cheesy
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by bqlekan(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
special thanks to the glossy effect of 360 camera.. couldnt hide the Rihanna-like head shape grin i am nominating this dude for the next Mr Nairaland grin

cc oscarlloyd come see hat i found

1 Like

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by sexymoma(f): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bros i nor go lie u... you nor fine.
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Apari oshie#

1 Like

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
computerboy:
Your back view is better off than your front. tongue
I'll advice you to always take pictures facing back and if possible, walk with your back too. grin
You'll probably get a lot of admirers as long as they don't see your face wink
#Damn funny man#lwkmd
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by sconp: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Is that a bald head i see there Like someone suggested try attracting people with your back, you should get a comb too.
Now you have the attention you seek
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by osesology(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Don't mind all these people bashing u, u fine jare. But you must be a dandy for trying to show everyone how cute you are. In the euphoria of sexual pleasure, girls have a way of deceiving us by whispering ``oh baby, you're so handsome''. na lie, and I think that my guy just fell victim. BE YOURSELF BRO
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by oscarlloyd(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
bqlekan:
special thanks to the glossy effect of 360 camera.. couldnt hide the Rihanna-like head shape grin i am nominating this dude for the next Mr Nairaland grin

cc oscarlloyd come see hat i found
my own oscarlloyd? shocked
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by QTEST007(m): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
You guys are not just up to the competition,so u keep beating about the bush like our politicians.(Propaganda)
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by titi4fola(f): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
IamRespected:
Tah!!! Even my dog is finer than u
smiles
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin Skibo! Are u kidding me. See ur head sef; Very stiff and stwong. I wonder itz always d ugly and not so fine that always make noise. The cute ones hardly utter or type
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by williamsean(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Spaxon:
See ur head like Dangote cement
y u wan make this op commit suicide? angry
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
U know say we go insult u! After all d insults, go bck to the bush n b with ur fellow gorillas tongue
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Some people just don't have common sense

What's this fool doing here?
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by lilmax(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Chai
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Beennkumar(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hilarious comments! grin
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Thobeee: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
who is this #Maturedjobless Guy
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by QTEST007(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
PERFECT SCENERIO Guys are envious Girls are tripping
Omo to fine
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by QTEST007(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Thobeee:
who is this #Maturedjobless Guy

I can employ u and keep u on a wage of N4500 per day, for as long as u can serve.
Jobless my a.s.s.
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by bqlekan(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
oscarlloyd:
my own oscarlloyd? shocked
ehn ehn, the one wey dey sell pepper undecided i say make you come see person wey fine pass you grin
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by ValerianSteel(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrRichy:

i tink someone is looking for a Gay partner.....
Thanks for announcing you are gay undecided
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
QTEST007:

I can employ u and keep u on a wage of N4500 per day, for as long as u can serve.
Jobless my a.s.s.

Hin no mean yahoo yahoo,meanwhile i understand why you post your pics,you don dey notice the muscle from gym,so you want get public opinion.body dey move us like that once in awhile after a rigourous workout sha.normal.body wise you try cos it takes dedication to achieve,but facially and psycologically you lack woefully.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? / Random Sex For Bored And Lonely Women. / List 10 Female ROMANCELANDERS You Crushed On In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.